Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 27th 2010, 6:03 pm

x_x I am dead my friends..... You know why I am dead?
Well by the looks of my AVATAR... why do you think I died?
Yes... it says 'Crysis 2' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH!
I just looked at EA.com ,and they HAD A LINK TO PRE ORDER IT!!!! :O :O AAAAAAAAARK!!!!
and, and I watched this video, and it was like..... like I was crying, and breathing all crazy, and I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK! and I died... so go to youtube.com and Serch crysis 2 wall trailer, and watch the HD one... I'm dead... and the only way i can be brang back to life is by GETTING CRYSIS 2.... I can't bare it anymore... I need it.... I NEED THIS GAME!

and when I watched the trailer once more, and actually started crying for more than a reason of just having a mild panic attack, I got the meaning, and was like... OWWW HURRY UP CRYSIS GET HERE. and it looks like we get a new suit, and, and .... I.... I ..... I just spilled pepsi all over me... I'm freaking out right now!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 27th 2010, 6:06 pm

And someone just said the person we play as is black, and ... and PSYCHO IS DEAD?!!?!?! oowww.. I hope they are wrong... I will die if psycho is dead! Crying or Very sad wait I'm already dead.... OHHHHH Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 27th 2010, 10:43 pm

arcee relax. it's still cool though! enjoy the game! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 1:55 am

You told me this this morning Rolling Eyes
PHYSCO IS DEAD???WHAT????????????
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 7:07 am

Alpha Buddy wrote:
arcee relax. it's still cool though! enjoy the game! Smile

This is my delema Evan.... it hasn't came out yet.... it comes out near Christmas... and Nivdia might make the video cards a higher, so the requirements on fat goy are going to be outdated... which means.... I might have to spend hundreds on video cards... (since there is 2 inside fat goy) and..... if that happens... I will cry... and I MUST know what happens... at the end of crysis they leave us hanging on wondering what may just happen.

Bεth928..★ wrote:

AND NOOO, but maybe.... some stupid person on youtube said that, and I'm like THEY ARE LIARS, but it is bothering me....
what if he is? what if... if he is dead I will cry.... coz... I love Psycho... and I love Warhead, and Psycho is awesome..... and... and he can't die now! it's only number 2! Were going to five crysis's here... not all of them WITHOUT PSYCHO!! *me hides in closet, and eats fruit salad crying*
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 7:30 am

Bεth928..★ wrote:

AND NOOO, but maybe.... some stupid person on youtube said that, and I'm like THEY ARE LIARS, but it is bothering me....
what if he is? what if... if he is dead I will cry.... coz... I love Psycho... and I love Warhead, and Psycho is awesome..... and... and he can't die now! it's only number 2! Were going to five crysis's here... not all of them WITHOUT PSYCHO!! *me hides in closet, and eats fruit salad crying*[/quote]
Awww
*hugs*
He probs isn't dead Razz
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 8:57 am

I sure hopes not... Hims loke awesome, and he knows how to be awesome....

Evan is it okay if I post a video on here? it's of something awesome, and it's kid friendly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 8:59 am

ʎadda Tractor wrote:

Evan is it okay if I post a video on here? it's of something awesome, and it's kid friendly.

well i guess.. but what is it about?
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 9:01 am

Alpha Buddy wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:

about nano suit TWO!! Razz and the music is groovy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 9:05 am

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Alpha Buddy wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:

Aslong as there are No bad words, or bad images, it's fine.

about nano suit TWO!! Razz and the music is groovy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 9:07 am

So is that a yes? or no?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 9:15 am

Aslong as there are No bad words, or bad images, it's fine.

Yes
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 28th 2010, 9:24 am

That gives me the chills Everytime, and the thing that says not intended for children is just saying the game, the video is fine! Very Happy

and look at Nanosuit 2 compared to the normal one..
OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD 217
if you ask me it looks like it makes you look fat Razz but we will see how this 'nanosuit 2' preforms in the battle ground. >: D
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 29th 2010, 3:03 am

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
That gives me the chills Everytime, and the thing that says not intended for children is just saying the game, the video is fine! Very Happy

and look at Nanosuit 2 compared to the normal one..
OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD 217
if you ask me it looks like it makes you look fat Razz but we will see how this 'nanosuit 2' preforms in the battle ground. >: D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD EmptyMay 29th 2010, 6:02 am

don't worry arcee, i'm sure you can get it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD   OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG OMG.... ARCEE IS DEAD
Page 1 of 1