Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Beth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

Interview with Beth Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Beth   Interview with Beth EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 3:54 am

Beth, how did you become a member of BABO?Matty sent me a pm to his forum on bgf,and there was a link on his forum,so thats really how i joined
Do you love this forum? 1 out of 1,000,000,000?um....INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is it like to be a top bear?Its fun,and quite a big responsibilty.I'm sure,when you become one,you will enjoy it too BH: Awwww Thanks
What’s your favorite part about BABO?Probably the chatbox,and all the fun/random topics lol
What are your favorite things to do outside of BABO?go on babv,play and talk with mee friends,go to the cinema....BUT MY FAVE THINGG OF ALL IS...*drum rolll* eating an oreo What’s your fave movie?Stardust & wild child,definetly
If you could choose a super power what would it be?Invisibility is quite useful,but so is reading minds.Hmm....probs forcing people to do what i want lol
Do u have any future goals that u want to achieve?Get an A+ in my future GCSEE!
If you would start a club what would it be about?The Oreo Fan Club, definetlyy!
What’s your favorite thing about BABV?The fact about making new friends,playing with your old,and the fun activites we get to do.
What was your first buildbear and what was its name?The girl reindeer thing,and I called it Clarice
Out of all of your BAB’s which one is your favorite?probably Goldie,my golden retriver!
What’s your fave PSI in BABV?Flamingo mask and grand tiara,and giggly pig gloves
What’s your favorite ride in BABV?OOOH!Pogo stick,hoverboard,and the balloon ride
If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?Flying power,cause i only collect pounds,not dollars lol

Interview with Beth Aliceinwonderland2

Last edited by BearHugger on March 30th 2010, 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Beth   Interview with Beth EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 3:58 am

YAYY IM FAMOUSS!
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Beth   Interview with Beth EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 4:00 am

hahaah eating an oreo! grat interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Beth   Interview with Beth EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 5:36 am

Wow! OREOS! Awesome interviewwwwwwwwwww Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Beth   Interview with Beth Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Beth
Page 1 of 1