Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost a friend :( :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

Lost a friend :( :( Empty
PostSubject: Lost a friend :( :(   Lost a friend :( :( EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 8:18 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a bad day. I want to tell you about it.

I have a friend named J. We're kinda... fighty. And my other close friend S, we're all bff's. Not anymore, cause today we were at receuss and I had came up to J and S.
They had ran away from me, and I followed them. I asked S "Why are you running away and ignoring me?" she said "me ignoring you! You ignored me at our S class" ( a advanced school class). "I didn't! I didn't hear you" because I really DIDNT!

I said "You could have told me you two wanted privacy. I would have gone".

She said "No you would have R! You would have got angry. You always do". She was lieing.

I said "NO I DONT! You truly don't know me. If your gonna make up lies, I dont care."

SHe said "I DONT CARE".

I said "You can shout, but really I wasn't ignoring you and I dont care".

So J and S walked away flipping their hair, pointing and laughing at me. This is the part that stings:

When we were packing up at the very end of the day, one of my guy friends was CRYING
His name is J (let's call him JN to not get confused) and the reason why was because of J.
He told her a FAKE secret and she told S. Now, they both think it's true. JN and me are good freinds, and I COULDN'T stand see him CRY! S lied, cause before that day, she lied to me about some stuff when it wasn't true. I told J,

"If they think that secret was true, let them think that. The only opioion that matters is, YOURS."

Do you think that's good advice? After i told him that, he stopped crying and thanked me. I helped him clean up his stuff and I felt so bad for him, me and angry at S & J. VERY ANGRY.

Later, when I got in the car ( I'm a car rider), I cried. MY mom gave me good advice and conforted me.

This all happened a few hours ago. I don't think I deserve to be treated this way,
and me and S, were fighting the beginning of the year, cause she bossed me around. A LOT.
J , she's very mean. She acts like she's the queen and always tries to get attention from EVERYONE. I cried a lot, and it was because I lost a friend, and because one of my friends cried also. I hate today.
I will NOT make up with S or J.Ever. I won't be treated like this again
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Lost a friend :( :(   Lost a friend :( :( EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 8:25 am

GOOD FOR YOU REMII!
anyways,if they r mean,why hang out with them?
the same thing is happening to me,but there is a special twist Razz
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Lost a friend :( :(   Lost a friend :( :( EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 8:26 am

Well, S has never been REALLY mean to me until today Sad Sad

ANd, J has always been but the thing is, I dont like to but she kinda follows me a bit.

Ahh.. wow, hope ya get through it. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Amtheia
Big Bear
Big Bear
Amtheia

BABV Username : ClAyLuV1

PostSubject: Re: Lost a friend :( :(   Lost a friend :( :( EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:30 am

well i know how you feel there is this one girl in my class you think she is a little drama queeen because she lagughs at people when they get something wrong or she will tell the to move and push them into a wall.i was friends with her untill about the 5th day of school when she said something about me that i couldn't help(when i was born something happend,long story.)since then she has made up so many lies about EVERYONE.i have some advice for you,you are not the one to blame,kids everywhere act mean just to get attention.so don't let them stand in your way.you desvre great nice and kind friends.
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Lost a friend :( :(   Lost a friend :( :( EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:56 am

Yeah people can be like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost a friend :( :(   Lost a friend :( :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost a friend :( :(
Page 1 of 1