Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendship Valley Defense Department

Go down 
+4
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
ZoePrecious
Admin
Alpha Buddy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

Friendship Valley Defense Department Empty
PostSubject: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 18th 2011, 4:27 am

Chapter 1
“We’re here!” I said Pulling up to the overhang in front of the house. It was the same house, but it had a lot of new upgrades since it had been teleported to Friendship Valley. I added a new overhang by the front door, and gave it some new paint.
“Oh Evan it’s beautiful!” said Julia clinging to me as we got out of the car.
Zoe was on the way back to the house from the airport with the new team in the van. I’d added Kieran and Grace to the team aswell as Zoe. I knew we’d need them for this new Adventure. I was the new Chief of FVDD, and I couldn’t wait to get started. I picked Julia up, and carried her inside. We didn’t have to move anything because it was all teleported. I carried her to the living room and sat her down on the couch. I kissed her on the cheek, and went to put away my hat.
“Evan! Get down here! There is a note on the table for you!” said Julia from down stairs
I came down the stairs to find that Julia was correct. It was a letter from Winston. It read like this

Dear Evan,
Thanks for rescuing me from that Closet. I was afraid I’d be on there for ages!
I took the liberty of telling the towns people that you’d be the new Chief around here.
The town has a population of about 30,000 and they’ll all probably stop by if they haven’t already.
They just love new people here in Friendship Valley. Anyway if you ever need me for anything, I’ll be vacationing in Florida, I think it’s rather nice there.
Your Friend
-Winston
“Who’s the letter from, Ev?” asked Julia hugging my arm
“It’s from Winston you know the guy I rescued from that closet.”
Just then the van pulled up. It was Zoe with the rest of the gang she jumped out, and ran to the door
*pound pound pound*
“Let me in!” she yelled.
I opened the door, and waved to the gang.
“Get down!” said Zoe
“What’s going on?” asked Julia
“There is an angry mob outside coming up the hill with food and forks! I vote we batten down the hatches, and prepare for war! I got my baseball bat right here!” Zoe continued

Chapter 2
The Town
“Zoe what kinda mob comes with food?” asked Julia pulling the door open further to allow Kieran, Grace, and Zed to talk in.
“The ones that plan on staying overnight!” shouted Zoe slamming the door
“I’m thinking it’s more like the towns people.” I said brushing myself off
“Well I’m not taking any chances I’ll be in the kitchen waiting for all the doughnuts to fall!” said Zoe running for the kitchen
Just then there was a knock at the door. A man about 5’7 in height, he was thin, and in his sixties. He had dark red, wispy hair that was receding from his original hairline.
“Hi I’m Ron! I see you guys are new Welcome to Friendship Valley! This is my mom Claire!”
A short woman who was about 7 inches shorter than him came up from behind him. She wore glasses, and had her silver hair in a bun.
“I’m sure my son has already introduced me, but I’m Claire.” She said reaching to shake Julia’s hand
“Nice to meet you ma’am I’m Julia and this is my boyfriend Evan.” said Julia
“It’s nice to meet you both!” Claire said
“Don’t worry about my mom, she’s just a midget.” Said Ron beginning to laugh
Claire reached over and slapped him on the arm.
“Oh relax mom! I didn’t mean anything by it!”
“I know son.” She said smiling
“Here is a lasagna as a welcome gift!” Claire continued “Let’s go Ron.” She continued with a smile
Me and Julia waved, as more people came up. Most just said Welcome and gave us food as a welcome gift, but nobody talked to us as much as Ron and Claire. We met lots of different people. Families, and older people seemed to make up the population of Friendship Valley; it seemed as if everyone from all ages lived here. A girl named Alexis and her Grandma stopped by, they were organizing a huge town event were they could officially welcome us.
“Hey Evan where are we going to put all of the food?” asked Julia
“I don’t know we’ll figure it out.” I replied with a smile
We knew this was exactly where we were supposed to be.

Chapter 3
Stormy Night
“There that’s the last of it!” said Julia shoving the fridge door shut.
“Kieran, Grace, Zoe get up here!” I said picking Julia up and sitting her on the counter
“Yes Boss!” said Kieran turning the corner from the basement
“Here is your badge!” I said Handing Kieran a badge. “Press down on it if you ever need help!”
“Zoe here is yours and Grace this is yours.” I said handing them out
“Sweet Arcee’s not going to believe this!” said Grace running to the phone
Just then Zed walked in. I handed him a badge too.
Zoe shined her badge, and put it in her pocket. Kieran thanked me for the badge, and went back to the basement to finish assembling the Computer system. Julia walked up the stairs, and went to take a shower. I also took a shower in my room. I came into tuck Julia in, and give her a kiss. She was sitting up in Bed with her teddy bear and reading a book. That was so like her to be reading a book. She was in the room next to mine. It had Yellow walls with butterfly decals of all colors on the walls. She had Funky looking curtains that blew in the breeze from her open window.
“Kieran said a storm was blowing in tonight.” I said softly sitting on the edge of her bed.
“I’ll be fine, storms don’t bother me that much.” She replied looking over her book. I tucked her in, and gave her a kiss.
I climbed into my bed, and got into the blankets. I could hear thunder in the distance. I rolled over to face the door. I looked outside. My room was the biggest with a King Size bed. It had its own bathroom. The walls were painted to resemble Florida’s beaches, with water, beaches, and beach scenery. I had a desk with a lamp, and pictures of Julia all over my desk. I drifted off to sleep, and woke to something crawling into my bed. It was Julia she looked frightened, and almost to the point of tears.
“What’s wrong?” I asked rubbing my eyes
“I got scared, there was a loud bang outside, and I leaped out of bed because it scared me. I was almost asleep when I heard it, so I came in here… is that ok?” asked Julia
“Of course it’s ok! I’m here to keep you safe, and make sure you aren’t scared” I said pulling her up next to me
I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed the top of her head, and began stroking her hair. I could tell she relaxed, and fell asleep when her breathing leveled out. I would always be here to protect her, and keep her safe.

Chapter 4
In the morning
I woke up the next morning to find Julia staring at me. She was just staring. So I looked back at her.
“What are you doing?” I asked
“Staring.” She replied dreamily
“I see, way to state the obvious.” I said rolling out of bed
“Hey Rise and Shine Sleepy Heads!” said Zoe banging on my door. “Oh I see you and your lady love are both in here.” She continued opening my door
“Yes, Julia got scared by the storm last night, and came in here.” I said combing down my hair
“I see you’re playing Edward again.” Said Zoe giggling
“Yes… Well what else was I supposed to do? Let her be scared!”
“No, I’ll see you down in the kitchen.” Said Zoe leaving for the Kitchen
Julia went into her room, and changed into her yellow V-Neck shirt, and brown plaid shorts. She slipped her wrist bands on, and her pink and yellow plaid canvas shoes. I put on my red shirt, and blue denim shorts, my trusty hat, and my heel side shoes. I flew down the stairs to meet Julia at the end of the stairs. She smiled at me, and handed me my hat.
“Have a good day at the office.” She smiled “I’ll meet you and the gang there later.”
“It’s not a permanent thing; we’ll be using this as our base, once we get everything upgraded.” I said opening the door
“Alright, I’ll see you later.” She said as she closed the door
“Hey Julia, there is an incoming transmission from Winston.” Said Kieran rounding the corner
“Alright tell him I’ll be right down.” She replied
Julia walked down into the basement, faced the screen
“Bring him online.” She said to Kieran who shook his head
“Hello? Ah Julia! How are you?” asked Winston
“I’m very good sir, what did you need?” she asked in return
“Well it appears there is a disturbance in the woods, here is a map.” Winston said as a map appeared on screen.
“I’ll get the gang together and we’ll go check it out!

Chapter 5
Disturbances
Julia called me on the phone; she told me there was something Winston wished for us to check out. I jumped into KITT who had a newly downloaded skin especially for FVDD; it was a dark green paint job with yellow letters on it that said FVDD: To Protect and Serve. I rushed home to meet Julia in the briefing room she had already assembled the team around the table. She flipped on the screen, as I came in. Silence filled the room.
“Alright everyone this is going to be our first mission together as a team! It may just be a bear, or something that triggered a sensor, but we won’t know until we check it out. So it’s going to work like this, Kieran will be in the van with the audio set up, and the computer man. The rest of you will come with me. Any questions?”
Julia raised her hand and said, “Say we do find something out there, what will we do?”
“We will plan it out as it happens.” I said with a smile
She smiled back, and I dismissed the group to prepare. We got out to the disturbance site and nothing… Just then there was a loud boom that came from the woods. A portal opened up, and out came a man dressed in armor. He swung his sword at Julia, I leaped in front of her to block it.
“Kieran! I need to know where this portal is coming from!” I said into the earwig
Kieran pounded a few keys down, and replied, “It’s not a real… It’s like a video game villain. It’s coming from an unknown location, but I’ll find it give me time.” Said Kieran
I swung the keyblade at the target, and knocked him off balance, Grace leaped into the air, and key slashed him into a tree. He got back up, and Zoe hit him over the head with her bat which had no affect
“Uh Oh…” she said stepping back
Just then Zed launched a fire ball at the knight that knocked him over, and Julia karate kicked him. There he lay on the ground. When we went to unmask whoever it was, it disappeared.
“Where did it go?” asked Julia
“I’m not sure, Kieran, did you get a location on that?” I said
“I sure did, the address has been forwarded to KITTs Map system.” Said Kieran taking a deep breath
“Alright team; let’s go see what this is about.”
I ran to KITT closely followed by Julia. Julia pulled up KITTs map, and a red waypoint appeared on the map
“I believe this is our target, rerouting.” Said KITT

Chapter 6
A New Enemy
Arriving at the location, we found that it was a video game store.
“This is our target?” asked Julia puzzled
“I’m not surprised.” Said Julia sarcastically
“I guess so, it would make sense.” I replied getting out of the car. “Call Zoe and tell her to reroute back to the house, I don’t think we’ll need the whole gang for this one.”
Julia shook her head in a yes fashion, and called Zoe. I stepped inside to see what was going on.
“Welcome to Game Castle! I’m Doug!” said a man from behind the counter
I flashed him my FVDD Badge, and said, “I’m looking for some kind of projector that could project an image from a video game into real life.”
“Uhh I don’t think we carry that.” said Doug itching his head.
“Is there anyone else that works here?” I asked him
“Yeah my friend Steve, but he’s in the back, and has been for some time.”
I walked into the back to find a projector and a man sitting in front of it with a game console hooked to it.
“Hey!” I shouted drawing my keyblade
Just then Steve pressed a button and heartless from Kingdom Hearts came out of the projector
“Oh come on! Heartless!” I said Slicing through them
Steve ran out the back door, and escaped. I chased after him, but it was too late he’d gotten away and with the projector too. I came out of the back, and Doug said, “What Just happened back there?”
“Well your friend is making those Villains appear all over town with the projector. So my team and I will have to put a stop to it.” I replied
Doug looked puzzled. Just then Julia came in the door.
“I heard a huge crash, what’s going on?” she asked
“Well I found the source of our problem, but it got away. A man named Steve is doing all of this.”
Julia rolled her eyes “Go figure it’s always the video game nerds.” She said mockingly with a head shake

Chapter 7
Showdown
“Because he’s got that energy signature with him, we can track him. Get Zoe and the gang out here ASAP!” I said turning the corner quickly
I knew we’d need the whole gang for this one. I wonder if we’d be enough. I looked in my rear view mirror to see Zoe speeding along behind us.
“How’d they get here so fast?” I asked Julia
“Well she was just around the corner anyway. She never went home like I said.” Julia said grabbing hold of the handle in the car as we took a bump.
We arrived at a park, right at the edge of the forest. Julia stepped out of the car, her hair blowing in the wind, I just stared… Then I realized, I couldn’t get mesmerized by her beauty at this time, so I shook it off with a laugh.
“Evan, you know I can read your mind sometimes.” Said Julia with a snicker
“Yeah… I kinda remembered that.” I said with a chuckle
Just then a black tiger with red eyes, and armor came from the woods. Kieran jumped out and shot it with a particle beam.
“Whoa what was that?” Zoe asked
“It’s a simple science really, because he was data I had to figure out how to delete him, so I took a computers delete drive, and hooked it to a laser.” Said Kieran with a smile
“Yeah…. I got none of that.” Said Zoe
“Don’t worry Kieran I did, and it’s a very good idea!” I said patting him on the shoulder
Grace asked, “Ok so when do we get to put the hurt on this dude?”
“Patience, all things take time.” Said Zed
“YOU’RE TOO LATE! I’ve already digitized Darth Vader from Star Wars to come and fight you.” said Steve laughing menacingly.
I hurled the keyblade at Vader, and knocked him over.
“Ha he’s not so tough!” I taunted
“Well HOW ABOUT HOARDS OF HEARTLESS!”
“Oooo that one maybe a bit tougher.” I said summoning my keyblade
Grace took a swing at the first three heart less. Zoe beat a few with her bat, and Zed roasted some with his Wizards fire. Kieran zapped a few more with his laser.
I looked Julia’s hand, and gave her my keyblade.
“Hang on tight!” I said Taking hold of her right hand.
I began spinning Julia acted as a propeller blade, and mowed down the heartless. After we’d finished the last one I tossed Julia into a spinning dove right into Steve. He fell to the ground, and moaned.
“That’ll teach you to mess with us!” I said Hi-5ing Julia
“Yeah dude!” said Zoe knocking him on the knees with her bat.
“So uhh What’ll we do with him?” asked Grace
“Well we’ll put him in Jail here, and have Chief pick him up later.” said Zed
“Oh he’ll have tons of fun there.” Said Grace laughing evilly
“Hey everyone, when we get back to HQ there is a message from Winston.” Said Kieran looking up from his phone.

Chapter 8
A New Mission
We all arrived back at the house. Kieran turned on the screen in the living room.
“Hello? Is this thing on?” asked Winston
“Yes it’s on, what’s up Winston?” I asked While Julia giggled in the background
“Well it appears you and the FVDD gang will be setting sail.” He replied
“How’s this?” I asked
“Well there is a pirate named Dagger, and he’s sailing around sinking ships making life miserable for everyone!” said Winston
“We will be on ASAP!” I replied “Gang we’re setting sail!”
“Where will we get a boat from?” asked Julia
“That’s a good question! Winston, care to elaborate?” Zed said
“Well there’s a ship in the harbor of Friendship Valley, with your name on it, well not actually your name, because it doesn’t have a name.” said Winston with a chuckle
“I see, so we get to name it?” I asked
“Well yes, the ship is brand new and it looks just like a 16th century pirate ship! With a few upgrades!” said Winston with a wink
“Alright we’ll decide on a name soon then!” I said looking at my watch
I couldn’t help feel like something was happening today… but what?
“OH! The Welcome Party!!!” I said with shock! “We’re going to be late for our own party!”
“How long do we have?” asked Grace
“About 30 minutes!” said Zoe running up the stairs to change
“What’ll we wear?” asked Julia
“Anything you want.” I said watching her quickly walk up the stairs
“Funny, I know you don’t care what I wear.” giggled Julia as she closed her room door.
Kieran went up the stairs, and so did I. I put on my plaid coat with my jeans and a collared shirt with my hat. I waited in the living room below. Julia was the first one down, and she wore jeans with a yellow shirt, and black converse. Those were her favorite shoes, she always wore converse. She gave a little twirl at the bottom of the stairs
“Very good.” I said handing her a coat
“Glad you like It.” she said with a smile
“Alright we’ll meet you all there!” I said closing the door and unlocked the car.

Chapter 9
Welcome Bash

We arrived at the festival, and it had our Logo everywhere! I saw Ron, Claire, and everyone else we’d met the first day we’d arrived. I walked around shaking people’s hands with Julia, they all told me how pretty she was, and I could tell that all of the attention was making her blush. She’d never thought of herself as beautiful, but she was getting better with the self-esteem. I wrapped my arm around her, and sat down on stage. I could smell hamburgers, Hotdogs, and popcorn; then the mayor of Friendship Valley stepped on stage.
“Everyone give a round of applause for our new security team FVDD!” he said swing his arm out
I stood up, and put my hands on the podium.
“Wow! It’s so nice to see you all! Thanks for coming!” It’s so good to be here, I remember my days back in Florida when I ran BABV SS: Florida, but now I’m a Chief here in the Valley. But I wouldn’t be anything without my team, let me introduce them!”
The whole audience applauded as I turned to face them.
“This guy here is Kieran, he’s our technical man on the job, and pretty much takes care of everything tech. Thanks for joining the game Kieran!” Kieran tipped his hat and sat down.
“Grace, a keyblader, she’s got spunk! We’re glad she joined!” Grace twirled her keyblade and sat down with a smile
“This here is Zed! He’s a wizard of the first order, and a good friend of mine! Welcome Zed!” Zed shot wizards fire into the air, and sat down smiling as everyone else was.
“This is my sister Zoe and her baseball bat; she’s well comic relief for the team! Welcome Zoe!” Zoe took the microphone and said, “Thank you friendship valley! I love you!” the whole audience laughed
“And Last but certainly not least, my girlfriend Julia who makes everyday a good day worth living! Julia take a bow for us.” Julia took a bow, and sat down beaming ear to ear
“We’ll you’ve met the gang! So go and eat! We’ll be around if you wish to chat with us.”

Chapter 10
Darts
I took Julia out onto the dance floor, and started twirling her around, and dancing and having fun, I could see Zoe talking to some boy, but I was too busy to go and check it out. I hugged onto Julia as the music slowed, then I saw a flash, I saw it with my wolf eyes, and fell to the ground with Julia.
“What’s wrong?” she asked worried
“Something is out there launching something at us.” I stood up to find the dart sticking into a cup on a picnic table. Just then everyone the crowd started to panic. I summoned the keyblade, and stood in front of Julia, who was standing behind me, I saw the rest of my gang trying to control the crowd. Just then Julia fell to the ground behind me. I turned to see a dart in her arm. I scanned for the person who shot her with the dart, and locked on. I turned into a wolf, and jumped him as he tried to get away. I bit at his leg, but he got up and kept going, I turned back to human and hurled the keyblade which turned into a ball of fire when it hit him, knocking him into a tree. I ran back over to Julia, and got on my knees
“Julia, Julia wake up!” I said shaking on her arm
The gang huddled around her as I picked her up.
“Hey Guys! Get in my van I will take you to the Hospital!” said Ron running to his van
I had Zoe and Grace come with me and left the rest of the gang there for crowd control. I laid Julia’s head on my leg, and caressed her hair. I didn’t know what was wrong with her, but I knew it wasn’t good, and setting sail was the farthest thing from my mind.

To Be Continued!

*Note for my next story, it will be a bit more dramatic… meaning we’ll be trying to save Julia’s Life before we set sail. This one will be more emotional for Evan and the gang, but the next adventure will be filled with comedy as we set sail to find A pirate named dagger whose nick name is Pink Beard

Last edited by Alpha Buddy on April 8th 2011, 1:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 18th 2011, 4:28 am

LOL Zoe! Good Story! I like it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 18th 2011, 4:30 am

now there is two chiefys *gulps* *hides*

chiefy no gonna be happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 18th 2011, 5:31 am

OMG! That's how I act in real life! Awsome story Ev!
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 18th 2011, 8:39 am

Admin wrote:

chiefy no gonna be happy

We'll feed him with coke then XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 1:48 am

RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈ wrote:
Admin wrote:

chiefy no gonna be happy

We'll feed him with coke then XD

me thinks evan should be like Master of FVDD Razz Yes master
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 1:51 am

Hmm Master Chief Razz I'll be updating soon!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 3:13 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 3:27 am

dude i like this update Razz i call my mom a "short little midget" all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 3:48 am

Whoa! Lexie's gonna be in the story? Sweet! I love this story cause this is totally me!
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 8:49 am

Can I be'z in this story too? Julia
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 11:21 am

You and the gang at BABV SS will most likely make an appearence! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 12:08 pm

Update!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 2:14 am

Master Evan! Very Happy cool update Very Happy *whispers in chief's ear who nods and gets in his jet black shiny super car*

He's gone to get something
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Kieran

BABV Username : Kieranbearysmart1

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 5:42 am

Great job! can't wait for the next update (:
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 24th 2011, 12:43 am

And your wait is over! UPDATE!
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 24th 2011, 1:10 am

Lol that is actually what Julia would say if it did happen Razz Nice job Evan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 24th 2011, 5:18 am

ooooh dear >.<
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 10:14 pm

update!
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 11:48 pm

I just loved what Grace said "Oh he'll have tons of fun there." Said Grace laughing evilly. Awsome update!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 2:37 am

Cool story so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 11:42 am

That castle place sooo better have Crysis. Razz
and video games are not for nerds! what r u talking about Julia!
cool story.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 27th 2011, 11:59 pm

Coool Smile
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 28th 2011, 3:10 am

Crysis Warrior wrote:
That castle place sooo better have Crysis. Razz
and video games are not for nerds! what r u talking about Julia!
cool story.

You do have to admit sometimes there are some pretty Weird dudes that work at game stores, even i think it's true Razz
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department EmptyMarch 28th 2011, 8:52 am

what means of torture am i planning to use this time? -insert maniacal laughter here >:-D-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Valley Defense Department   Friendship Valley Defense Department Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Creation Corner :: Story Hall of Fame :: EvanBuddy16's Stories-
Jump to: