Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.

Go down 
+2
Number XV
Caliigurll♥
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliigurll♥
Bear
Bear
Caliigurll♥

BABV Username : carlysoccerbear45

Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. Empty
PostSubject: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 1:50 pm

Although, my days here on B.F. have been short, I've decided that this isn't the forum for myself. I am kinda done with Bearville Forums, and other people excluding others. Please do not take this to offense in any way! I appreciate the people like, Acee, Alpha, and Jess, that made me feel welcome. I feel like I have intruded people, and have felt a little left out. Oh well, enough about myself, I just wanted to let some of you guys know that I will be out of your guys hair, and I won't intrude any longer.

Alright, buhh-byee.
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 2:40 pm

Aw, are you sure about this?
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 10:34 pm

Carly, you didn't intrude people! Sometimes the officers and members are busy, so they might not have a chance to talk to you at some point, but it doesn't mean we don't care about you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 11:27 pm

Yeah cali! You don't have to go! As carly stated, Admins, and Mods are busy, because we are watching the forum to Moderate, and Administrate! We'd love to have you stay around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Caliigurll♥
Bear
Bear
Caliigurll♥

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 2:48 am

It's not the admins and mods--you guys are the best staff there has been. When I'm chatting with the other members, I just seem out of place. Smile But I have decided to stay despite that.
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 3:14 am

Caliigurll♥ wrote:
It's not the admins and mods--you guys are the best staff there has been. When I'm chatting with the other members, I just seem out of place. Smile But I have decided to stay despite that.

That's good Smile
Back to top Go down
Caliigurll♥
Bear
Bear
Caliigurll♥

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 3:20 am

Thanks. Smile I hope I fit right in...admins and mods can you please delete this now??
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 3:32 am

Caitlyn wrote:
Carly, you didn't intrude people! Sometimes the officers and members are busy, so they might not have a chance to talk to you at some point, but it doesn't mean we don't care about you!
Yeah thats true! Ive got SATS coming up, and im addicted to this game Razz Soo yeah dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 5:33 am

hey don't worry about it Smile it's like a new school this place... it takes time to settle in Smile im only allowed on for an hour a day (lent) so yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 5:40 am

I'll lock it and archive it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.   Bye Guys..it was great knowing you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Guys..it was great knowing you.
Page 1 of 1