Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guyss.....................

Go down 
+2
Admin
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

Guyss..................... Empty
PostSubject: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 22nd 2010, 5:57 pm

i know this prob sounds mad but,as im coming up close to arcee's post numbers,can we make that Earth?so then Arcee is the official champion and i think that it would more fair as she's not comin on anymore.....and yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 1:00 am

i don't know what you're talking about but yeah ok Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 1:01 am

Well since it is Arcee's choice not to come around anymore, we aren't just gonna crown her champion. It's alright for people to post more than she does. She decided to quit, so no she won't be crowned champion. Eventually someone will surpass her post number, and arcee won't have the highest post number. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 1:07 am

I will now say something very nice,but also in a confusing way (or atleast its confusing to me) Just try to follow Rolling Eyes

We know people will pass her. Beth is saying she wants Arcee to be Champion because she cares for her,and besides,Arcee would STILL be in the lead by now anyways if she hadn't quit.

I was expecting this post to be longer but I can't think of anything else,making this post more confusing.
You know what,just ignore me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 2:23 am

I agree with Evan. We aren't just going to crow her champ. It was her choice, she made it and well life will go on.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 4:07 am

its just,what im trying to say,is that it's always been a race to see who's gonna reach Earth first.And i know its her choice to quit,its just im the type of person who feels its unfair.So all im asking is that Arcee's post number is Earth,and people may get ahead,but arcee reached earth first.so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 5:41 am

I agree with Beth.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 6:11 am

RoyalOreo≈♥≈ wrote:
its just,what im trying to say,is that it's always been a race to see who's gonna reach Earth first.And i know its her choice to quit,its just im the type of person who feels its unfair.So all im asking is that Arcee's post number is Earth,and people may get ahead,but arcee reached earth first.so yeah...

I guess sure, but it's not going to be like an announcement made on the board or anything.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 7:36 am

Since she's not apart of Bearville Family, we have no reason to put it on....

No offense: But since she's gone, it's sort of like her account is deleted- everything that used to exist on her profile is gone now...

Because she chose to leave.. It's no one's fault except her's. I'm not trying to be mean

Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 12:18 pm

Remi11 wrote:
Since she's not apart of Bearville Family, we have no reason to put it on....

No offense: But since she's gone, it's sort of like her account is deleted- everything that used to exist on her profile is gone now...

Because she chose to leave.. It's no one's fault except her's. I'm not trying to be mean

I agree completly! It was her choice to leave so we arn't going to give her something that she would enjoy. I'm sorry for taking Evan's side, but this is the way things should be runned.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 12:45 pm

I don't think we should be as harsh as to say not give her something she would enjoy. She was our friend, after all..

I know [for sure] Beth said that because she cares for Arcee, but we do too. It's just, if she's gone and not coming back, what's the point of acting like she's here?

Sad
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 11:09 pm

Remi11 wrote:
I don't think we should be as harsh as to say not give her something she would enjoy. She was our friend, after all..

I know [for sure] Beth said that because she cares for Arcee, but we do too. It's just, if she's gone and not coming back, what's the point of acting like she's here?

Sad
Exactly! I agree 100%!
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 24th 2010, 12:25 am

Sad
You wouldn't understand....Sad
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 24th 2010, 12:33 am

RoyalOreo≈♥≈ wrote:
Sad
You wouldn't understand....Sad
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... EmptyOctober 24th 2010, 2:21 am

Locking
The Answer is No sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guyss.....................   Guyss..................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guyss.....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Archives-