Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 12:53 pm

Like never go to Arkansas City, KS, as the mosquitos there give you infections if they bite you on your leg :/ jk, but still, i got an infected mosquito bite on my leg so now i gotta take antibiotics with breakfast and dinner Sad I had a fever and everything!

EDIT: it's actually a spider bite Sad i will oficially never go to my grandma's house again, cause that's where i got it, i think her house might just be bad luck for me now...

Last edited by Grace Clearwater on September 4th 2010, 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 1:10 pm

OMG! Are you okay now?
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 1:50 pm

Remi11 wrote:
OMG! Are you okay now?

yeah, it's still red and i'm running somewhat a fever(less of a fever than before but still a fever, mom says it'll probably be beter in the morning cuz i rested), but the doctor said that if i take antibiotics twice a day for 10 days it'll be fine. but right now it's red and hurts when i first put it down, but then it fades. i get to have orange pineapple apple juice when i take my antibiotics though! Very Happy he also said to take it with food(it might give me an upset stomach otherwise) so i'm gonna take it with breakfast and dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 8:32 pm

Okay! Hope you get better. All last night I had a terrible pain in my stomach from the cold water I drank. The same thing happened yesterday night but with ice cream xD
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 1:44 am

Glad you are ok grace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 1:50 am

NEW NEWS: mom and aunt joy think it's a spider bite, from when i was messing around in a bush to pick up my bear. just the kinda crap i was afraid of -.-
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 1:52 am

i will probs never visit it!I hope your leg gets better!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 2:01 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
NEW NEWS: mom and aunt joy think it's a spider bite, from when i was messing around in a bush to pick up my bear. just the kinda crap i was afraid of -.-

Go to the Dr. It could be poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 2:13 am

Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

that's where we went yesterday to get the antibiotics Razz but they said spider or something else, i didn't catch the something else part Razz i don't think it is, cause i got a spider bite last summer and it looked nothing like this.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 3:03 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

that's where we went yesterday to get the antibiotics Razz but they said spider or something else, i didn't catch the something else part Razz i don't think it is, cause i got a spider bite last summer and it looked nothing like this.

Is this one worse? Because all spider bites [depending on the type] are different. Razz
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 3:24 am

Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

Is this one worse? Because all spider bites [depending on the type] are different. Razz

relax, it's not poisonous, aunt joy(who's a nurse) said i'd be feeling bad waaaaaay before yesterday if it were a brown recluse or something of that sort. it might be spider, if so, probably not poisonous, but the other one wasn't poisonous. i have no idea what it is, but the antibiotics should help with the infection.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 3:42 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

relax, it's not poisonous, aunt joy(who's a nurse) said i'd be feeling bad waaaaaay before yesterday if it were a brown recluse or something of that sort. it might be spider, if so, probably not poisonous, but the other one wasn't poisonous. i have no idea what it is, but the antibiotics should help with the infection.

Good. Rofl. I had to go to the Dr. a lot this year. asthma problems. >.<
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 3:49 am

Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

i was scared silly at the little emergency room thing at my local doctors office, i wasn't that scared last year when i had to go into my old doctor's office cause of swimmers ear, maybe cause this time there was a possibility of a shot, or even worse(and less of a possibility) AMPUTATION(dun dun dun!)
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 3:56 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

i was scared silly at the little emergency room thing at my local doctors office, i wasn't that scared last year when i had to go into my old doctor's office cause of swimmers ear, maybe cause this time there was a possibility of a shot, or even worse(and less of a possibility) AMPUTATION(dun dun dun!)

Glad your back. Whenever I go swimming at the beach, I get salt in my ear. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 3:58 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

Glad your better. Whenever I go swimming at the beach, I get salt in my ear. Razz
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 6:42 am

Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

Glad your better. Whenever I go swimming at the beach, I get salt in my ear. Razz

right before i took the dogs out, there was a itty bitty spider on the outside of the screen door, and i pointed at it and yelled "You're cousin in Ark City did this to meee!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 4:04 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

right before i took the dogs out, there was a itty bitty spider on the outside of the screen door, and i pointed at it and yelled "You're cousin in Ark City did this to meee!" Razz

xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 8:06 am

Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

xDDDDDD

on chat me and evan poured spiders on justin beaver, cuz you know how much we hate him, and we were doing it for the torture of the spiders for doing THIS to me xD
Back to top Go down
Amtheia
Big Bear
Big Bear
Amtheia

BABV Username : ClAyLuV1

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 8:30 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

xDDDDDD

on chat me and evan poured spiders on justin beaver, cuz you know how much we hate him, and we were doing it for the torture of the spiders for doing THIS to me xD
Aww I wish I was there I hate JB with a passion
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 8:32 am

Clayers wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

xDDDDDD

welcome to the club! Razz
Back to top Go down
Amtheia
Big Bear
Big Bear
Amtheia

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 9:13 am

Grace Clearwater wrote:
Clayers wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

xDDDDDD

THERE'S A CLUB ABOUT HATING HIM AND I DON'TTTT KNOWWW.WHAT IS WRONG IN THE WORLD BESIDES HAMMMMM?!?
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 9:17 am

Clayers wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Clayers wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

xDDDDDD

THERE'S A CLUB ABOUT HATING HIM AND I DON'TTTT KNOWWW.WHAT IS WRONG IN THE WORLD BESIDES HAMMMMM?!?

Ham. xD
Because ham is a pigs flubber and back body, xD
Rofl, his music is okay for meh. -shrug-
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 10:23 am

Clayers wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Clayers wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
Grace Clearwater wrote:

xDDDDDD

:O ham is awesome! and what else, hmmm...justin beaver is still alive? Demi Lovato acts like she can sing? selena and demi are best friends even though selena can sing and demi can't? and yes there is a club, an invisible one that you join when you say you don't like him Razz
Back to top Go down
Amtheia
Big Bear
Big Bear
Amtheia

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 10:27 am

I must be memeber 2,000,967,708,670,345,126,123,567,456,564,396,907,and4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 10:28 am

I think Justin Beaver [it's just a funny name] is an okay singer, but other than that he's not that much... I think demi is an okay singer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!   Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Arkansas City Mosquitoes!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next