Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might not be on as much.

Go down 
+4
MindyNature
Caitlyn
Amtheia
Number XV
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

Might not be on as much. Empty
PostSubject: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 10:39 am

On chat at the very least. Someone I care about very much, who shall not be named in this, was banned for a month, and took it as a threat, and is now not coming back. The person I want to see the very least right now is at the same time now my best friend on here since the person I care about is gone, so this is a contradiction, so while I may look at topics and post I won't get on chat very much unless I see that my friend has changed their mind and decided to come back, by the fact that they are on chat. This may change in the future, and here is a video to remember me by.

i love this video Razz
Back to top Go down
Amtheia
Big Bear
Big Bear
Amtheia

BABV Username : ClAyLuV1

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 12:06 pm

Aww I understand.(I know who you are talking about but I still won't name them) I hope they come back.I miss __________ too.I miss _________.I am sorry if I was the person who you didn't want to see Razz.Wait so you are not leaving you just won't be on as much?I will miss you Sad.I hope she changes her mind.

And that video was hilarouos.As much as I don't like him the video I sure did.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 12:47 pm

lol I posted that on facebook! Razz I love the remix too

but still,we will miss you Grace
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 12:48 pm

ClayLuv1 wrote:
Aww I understand.(I know who you are talking about but I still won't name them) I hope they come back.I miss __________ too.I miss _________.I am sorry if I was the person who you didn't want to see Razz.Wait so you are not leaving you just won't be on as much?I will miss you Sad.I hope she changes her mind.

And that video was hilarouos.As much as I don't like him the video I sure did.

no you aren't the one i don't want to see. the person shall not be named because he/she would get offended, if they didn't guess already.

Catie wrote:
lol I posted that on facebook! Razz I love the remix too

but still,we will miss you Grace

i love that video, it's on one of the pages i liked, i put that on my profile too Razz

i'll post still, and get on chat...........sometimes.
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 12:55 pm

I really do miss _____. Crying or Very sad I will never hate her! I understand that you were gone for a while and then when you come back she's gone, and you'll never get to chat with her on here. I will always remember her. Was I the one who you liked the least? D:
-----------
Haha. I've seen that video before! Razz Oww! Who threw that at me!
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 1:23 pm

MindyNature wrote:
I really do miss _____. Crying or Very sad I will never hate her! I understand that you were gone for a while and then when you come back she's gone, and you'll never get to chat with her on here. I will always remember her. Was I the one who you liked the least? D:
-----------
Haha. I've seen that video before! Razz Oww! Who threw that at me!

i know, i hate that ____ had to get all defensive and leave us. No you weren't the person i didn't like either...

---
that didn't feel good! well yeah, a water bottle's not gonna tickle duhhh.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 9:46 pm

You are speaking about me and i know it. I would just like to point out i am backed by admin to do my security job.

I will miss talking to you grace.. who am i gonna beaver bash with now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 10:05 pm

me?
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 11:22 pm

hahahahahahahahah! i love the video! totally awsome!

The person was not banned for a month it was 15 day's and i think you are making a bigger deal out of this than you need to! My Brother was just doing his job because:

A. the person broke like all of the rules
and
B. it is not evan's fault that the person dose not want to come back.

so just give it a rest. will ya?
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 2:14 am

Alpha Buddy wrote:
You are speaking about me and i know it. I would just like to point out i am backed by admin to do my security job.

I will miss talking to you grace.. who am i gonna beaver bash with now?

i may come on chat again after i cool down some, but i'm still angry and upset that ____ is gone and frankly i think i might just have to direct it at somebody, if i do get on chat, i will try not to act angry. the part that really gets me is the fact that the night before i saw that she got all defensive that everything was back to normal, then i wake up to the chaos :/
Mrs.Lautner wrote:
hahahahahahahahah! i love the video! totally awsome!

The person was not banned for a month it was 15 day's and i think you are making a bigger deal out of this than you need to! My Brother was just doing his job because:

A. the person broke like all of the rules
and
B. it is not evan's fault that the person dose not want to come back.

so just give it a rest. will ya?
i knwo right!

and I can't. ____ was the closest person to me on this forum, more than anyone else, and now she's gone. *sigh* i guess i'll just have to suck it up and chat on facebook with her when i can.
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Bear
Pawsome Bear
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 4:49 am

I KNEW it was Justin Bieber... Wahh, I'm so sad he got hurt..and I saw that video... lol x)
Rofl, that will get anyone smiling <3
I luv him so thanks Razz

And with the topic, I miss _____ too. I know about what she's done and all but _____ was so sweet to me the last time I spoke with her. And now I can't see her ever.. I don't have facebook. :/ I'll never get over this!! And I understand why you wont be on chat much.

Back with the video;; a girl threw sour patch kids and a shirt with christmas paper rapped around it I think? xD
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 5:06 am

Hahahaaaa my brother showed me that video like an hour ago!

Aww grace Sad
I miss ____ too!
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 6:58 am

I miss arcee too,but it was her choice no one else made it for her and if she wanted to leave then we should all be ok with it! so just try to get over it! friends come and go! you will find another friend that you can relate to like arcee you just have to give it some time!
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 2:36 am

i've decided that the friends i've made here are to important to lose over one of my friends leaving, so please lock and archive this topic
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 2:38 am

Locking topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on as much.   Might not be on as much. Empty

Back to top Go down

Might not be on as much.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Archives-
Jump to: