Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

relly scary dream....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

relly scary dream.... Empty
PostSubject: relly scary dream....   relly scary dream.... EmptyApril 18th 2010, 6:58 am

SO I had this creepy face dream, and yeah. So I had a dream, that I was just going to this thing for fame people... and so I went there, and TMZ was there Razz and so then I was leaving the building... and I paid this dude that looked like a younger michel moore to blow up the place. so I was leaving, AND IT BLEW UP, WUAHHAHAHAHAH, so anyway... I had this sun, or daughter.. I can't remember! but Rob was the dad.... oh yessss hims was Razz smile!! and so it was like a couple days latter, and I came walking out the store alone... kid what somewere else... like day care, but I walked out to my AWESOME car like a baby blue porshe carrea.. I digged the car, but not the color, but i really liked it.
so there were two ddudes sitting in two cars at the side of me.
and then I GOT A PHONE CALL! like OH MY GOSUH! and so I answered it, and the goy who was in the car left of me was this random dude, and so he said. "you know that goy next to you?" the car to the right
and I was like "um no"
and he was like "the goy who helped blow up that place."
and I was like "OH MY GOSH IT'S YOUNGER MICHEL MOORE!" but this time he was also skiny! :O
and so the dude in the left car told me that he had my son, and i was like OH MY GEE!! and then he was like 'you have to do everything I say, just the way I say it"
so he told me to drive out of the store parking lot. (BTW they also had porshes, and only michel moore fallowed me, not the left car goy)
and so he told me to go to this buding like place, and GUESS WHO WAS THERE!!!!!
syco off of crysis!!! awww that was cool, but I am still wondering were was rob in all of this :/ that is a rip off, no rob in my dream. :C
and so we do all these things the left car goy wants me to do, and it was like all random stupuid stuff, and then we had to climb to the top of this creepy building, and the sun was just barley going down, and it was really pretty.. but I was still sad, so then the left car goy was like "okay we will continue this tomorow, go to you hotel, and go to sleep" and I was like.... phew
and so we all climb down, and it was now dark, and I WAS SYCO!!! OM GEEEEEGOSH!!! it was so cool, and I was like watch out, coz I felt there was A LION hiding around, but there was, but we did not fight it or see it.
and there was other stuff like getting to the hotel, but it is not really important. and then I had a dream that I was my yoville goy patts... aww he's cute... lol, and I had this wicked street cleaning car, but no one lked me coz i was lame, and never went to my teaching thing to be promoted, and then i some how ended up as myself in a school... -_-that was sad, but the kids wen't too mean but as I was leaving to go back to work, and there was this gurl in the computer lab. she was like OH HI, and she was like wanna I'll be your gurl friend? and she was like a little bigger, and she was really desprete, but in this part I tought I was still a gurl, so I was like..... what am I gurl right now or what.
and before all of this I had a dream that I was flying to calliforia to see evan... Very Happy that was wired Razz

so I bet you are like.... what? after all of this... right
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: relly scary dream....   relly scary dream.... EmptyApril 18th 2010, 7:35 am

Yeah.. lol werid XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: relly scary dream....   relly scary dream.... EmptyApril 18th 2010, 8:09 am

Ok................
yaaa kinda odd dream Razz
but by odd....i mean freaky meaning scary Razz
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: relly scary dream....   relly scary dream.... EmptyApril 18th 2010, 8:19 am

you came to see me in california, because that's where me, and selena are LOL!! HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: relly scary dream....   relly scary dream.... EmptyApril 18th 2010, 9:38 am

lol Arcee. That dream sounded scary,freaky, and odd Razz lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relly scary dream....   relly scary dream.... Empty

Back to top Go down

relly scary dream....
Page 1 of 1