Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!

Go down 
+2
Amber♥USA
Catastrophic Beauty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! Empty
PostSubject: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 8:02 pm

so like it was okay, and stuff in the beging, and it was awesome.
so I was just hagin out with Carly, and Evan. but they looked like thier BABV people! Razz
I know I was like "what R U doing here?" but I think it was beacuse we all hangin in chat before I went to slee[, and anyways so like we were all in this field, but it was all grass, and there were kids just walkin along. I think it was a school, but IdK. so we were just hangng out talkin, I forgot what we were talking about... I relly liked that part of the dream,

and then I was at my house, and then It was all dark, and I was back home.... I looked into my computer screen, and it said that it had a virus that was going to kill my entire system.
It was going to start with my small files, music, fotos, you know petty rubbish, and then it was going to go to the kill the important stuff in my C file, like the running system, and my operating system, and IT WAS GOING TO DIE, and so way my mum's computer Big fat goy computer had it too!!! D: The horror, makes me want to cry!
and so it was all dark in my house, and I saw my mum watch my computer screen coz it was going threw all the files deleting, and my mum was like. might as well look at your photo's before they are deleted.
I WAS CRYING!!! CRYING i TELL YOU!, and I was like FORGET THIS RUBBISH!!!!
and I woke up, and I was like, Oh thank goodness it was just a dream. Fredward was right there just asleep. Smile
but there are actually viruses out there just like that... makes me wanna cry... oh.... cry... cry... so just be careful out there!.... stupiid viruses. ... I hope they die!
makes me really think what kind of person would want to KILL your computer.... I hate those people they should just... just Mad oouuh grr make me so mad I tell you!
any ways this april (and all the time) be safe on the computer, do not open any E-mails with attachments, from someone you DO NOT KNOW!
If it smells fishy DO NOT OPEN IT (same with web pages)! and be careful on google coz it is not always safe.
be aware of Trojan horses. How I got a virus on mine a pop-up was desiced as a virus scanner! if you don't have that virus scanner DO NOT SCAN.
and just be careful I know there's a lot to remember, but that scary dream I had, actully happens to people every day. so be careful coz it's a real 'nightmare' Wink

-Yadda
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

BABV Username : AmberAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 8:14 pm

Scary Crying or Very sad your going to make me have night mares
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 11:03 pm

oh that reminds me of the time we had a virus on our computer :Pstupiid money making "protection" program Razz And alsoo i once had a nightmare that i was expelled from schooll....AHHH!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 12:50 am

Ohhh... that sounds freaky. I treasure my desktop computer.. IT has my Microsofts where I post my stories, my cool pics of family & friends, and then there some notepads where I post stuff about my life, so when I look back at it when I grow up, I'll go way-oh......So, that sounds scary.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 1:02 am

Remi11 wrote:
Ohhh... that sounds freaky. I treasure my desktop computer.. IT has my Microsofts where I post my stories, my cool pics of family & friends, and then there some notepads where I post stuff about my life, so when I look back at it when I grow up, I'll go way-oh......So, that sounds scary.. Sad

Yeah I really want to get an external drive! it holds almost more space than both of my computers put to gether, and it is safer to have it.
it is about the size of a book, and easy to cary in case of fire, flood, ect.
it also does not attatch to your tower so if you get a virus that DOSE kill your computer you can have all your photos, and what not on that! Very Happy real neato Huh!
but the price is not so neato. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 1:08 am

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Remi11 wrote:

Yeah I really want to get an external drive! it holds almost more space than both of my computers put to gether, and it is safer to have it.
it is about the size of a book, and easy to cary in case of fire, flood, ect.
it also does not attatch to your tower so if you get a virus that DOSE kill your computer you can have all your photos, and what not on that! Very Happy real neato Huh!
but the price is not so neato. Razz

WOW!c I would like one of those! Yea... scary price I bet. Wink

Well, my computer doesn't crash, has never crashed. My mom's laptop has crashed more than 30 times, I bet.
She used to have a identical one that worked better, but then it got covered in a substance liquidy actually, and she
had to get a new one. So, this one is very ... crashy.
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 1:14 am

Crash? Oh like Blue screen?
actually I have NEVER gotten a blue screen. hahah I guess fredward is nut that bad of a computer! Smile
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 1:29 am

I had a virus even when I had a virus protector. The virus made us have nothing to do on my laptop. not even paint or ANYTHING. Thats why my laptop broke. So that dream was real for me.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 1:34 am

LOL Arcee Smile

Mindy, yea, some virus protections don't work. I had one, but the next day, it was gone.
ON the laptop not on desktop.
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 1:36 am

yeah, I use symantic, and malewarebyes..... idk tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 2:47 am

That does sound scary...

Just wondering but,were we just talking or something when me and Evan was there? I just had that question roaming in my head Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 2:54 am

CarlyAllHeart♥ wrote:
That does sound scary...

Just wondering but,were we just talking or something when me and Evan was there? I just had that question roaming in my head Razz

Yeah... just talking, but there was these mean people, but we were like whateve! Razz i think they were lara, and her people maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

BABV Username : AmberAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:04 am

Beth928..★ wrote:
oh that reminds me of the time we had a virus on our computer :Pstupiid money making "protection" program Razz And also i once had a nightmare that i was expelled from school....AHHH!

rofl i would love to have a dream about getting expelled
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:07 am

Haha.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!   I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE! Empty

Back to top Go down

I hade this SCARY NIGHT MARE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Archives-
Jump to: