Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS

Go down 
+23
Dodge
Kaylynn
Zed
Chiefy
LaurenAJ
JeannaBearFun
karayourock3
spaz
♫musicmatty♪
Only1Shannon
Admin
~Banana Pudding~
Zoeblue
MindyNature
bethany =]
Rain
Number XV
Caitlyn
Danielle
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
BearHugger
Alpha Buddy
Catastrophic Beauty
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Bear
Bear

RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 3:12 am

Everybody has a heart
Back to top Go down
~Banana Pudding~
Cool Bear
Cool Bear
~Banana Pudding~

BABV Username : DrewViolinist

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 3:12 am

I love National Treasure, City of Ember, Over the Hedge, theres another one I forgot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 3:14 am

Lalala CHICKEN NUGGIES AND CHIPIES.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 3:35 am

Stardust woman Razz
anyways,whoo had a sunny day today?/
Back to top Go down
~Banana Pudding~
Cool Bear
Cool Bear
~Banana Pudding~

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 3:36 am

I like fish and chips Razz
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 4:32 am

I had a sunny day i hate fish ROFL
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 5:16 am

It's a sunny day where I live! But.. Sad sadly I cannot go ou cuz of my alllergies.

I hate allergies.

I know 'hate' is a strong word, but they bug me. I cannot enjoy my day,
or go out. I have to stay home from school, though I am ok with that part. Wink
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 5:28 am

aww remi you can go out soon
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 5:34 am

Poor remi Sad
i hope ya allergies go.
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 6:05 am

My fave movie is REMEMBER ME, and TRANSFORMERS!!! Very Happy

MY MUM LIKES FISH..... AND BACON........... HEY HEY DO YOU LIKE..... PEANUTS??? HEHEHEHEHE

he ate aaaaate meah heart.... lalalla
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 8:14 am

i LIKE PEANUTS Very Happy WE NEARLY AT 100.NOT
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 8:36 am

I WUV PEANUTS!

Guys, let's play a little game. Let's make a little story.

right 1-5 sentences. Smile

Remi the cheetah was very sad. It was cause she didn't pass his boating test. SHe walked home and cried. When she got home, she called her friend Arcee the peacock. They met at the Coffee shop and saw Danielle the pup, then went to the movies witth Evan the dragon, Jessie the penguin and Carly the hippo! Smile
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 1:23 pm

Remi11 wrote:
I WUV PEANUTS!

Remi the cheetah was very sad. It was cause she didn't pass his boating test. SHe walked home and cried. When she got home, she called her friend Arcee the peacock. They met at the Coffee shop and saw Danielle the pup, then went to the movies witth Evan the dragon, Jessie the penguin and Carly the hippo! Smile

and then a HUGE ROCK smashed into the movies, and a alien FLEW OUT, and then they all transformed into people, and they had nano suits, and then they all used maximum strength to jump up on it. then they were all flying on it :O
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 9:23 pm

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
I WUV PEANUTS!

and then a HUGE ROCK smashed into the movies, and a alien FLEW OUT, and then they all transformed into people, and they had nano suits, and then they all used maximum strength to jump up on it. then they were all flying on it :O

Then beth appeared,and realized there was a ufo.But she didn't care and ran off crying.Everyone asked whats up,and she shrugged.then my friends came and beth realized she was replaced. Razz.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 9:39 pm

Beth928..★ wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
I WUV PEANUTS!

Then beth appeared,and realized there was a ufo.But she didn't care and ran off crying.Everyone asked whats up,and she shrugged.then my friends came and beth realized she was replaced. Razz.

I liked the old Beth ROFL then i realized i was a puppy....The old beth tried to come back to Bearvillefamily everyone realized the new beth was Selena gomez poser and we all liked the old beth the end
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 10:04 pm

Danielle wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
I WUV PEANUTS!

I liked the old Beth ROFL then i realized i was a puppy....The old beth tried to come back to Bearvillefamily everyone realized the new beth was Selena gomez poser and we all liked the old beth the end

but like then we all went back in the PAAAAAAAAAAAST!
so there was old beth Smile and then like all these gross goys showed up. they had like root coming out of them, and they looked like zombies, but they where OTHER aliens.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 10:04 pm

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Danielle wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
I WUV PEANUTS!

but like then we all went back in the PAAAAAAAAAAAST!
so there was old beth Smile and then like all these gross goys showed up. they had like root coming out of them, and they looked like zombies, but they where OTHER aliens.

And beth ran away because she was sad.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2010, 10:06 pm

and i looked in the mirror and i was a cat and beth looked in the mirror and she was a dog arcees dog.
Back to top Go down
~Banana Pudding~
Cool Bear
Cool Bear
~Banana Pudding~

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 12:03 am

and drew was just staring at everyone because she has no idea what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 12:43 am

rofl Danielle was telling drew were weird.
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 3:34 am

And then grace showed up and she was like a dark brown wolf and she was all "wha?" because that's not normal
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 7:23 am

Then everyone turned back into humans. The next day, they decided to have a sleepover. Remi got her big cub condo ready, and eveeryone came over with all their bears and there bears went into a seperate room and Arcee,Remi,Beth,GRace,Danielle,Jessie,Evan and everyone else played hopscotch. Smile
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 10:50 am

Remi11 wrote:
Then everyone turned back into humans. The next day, they decided to have a sleepover. Remi got her big cub condo ready, and eveeryone came over with all their bears and there bears went into a seperate room and Arcee,Remi,Beth,GRace,Danielle,Jessie,Evan and everyone else played hopscotch. Smile

And I trped, and stuff
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 1:30 pm

Then Arcee went to sleep and and so did Evan. Cheify went to sleep and the girls painted Evan+Cheify's faces with pink lipstick, orange eyeshadow, and yellow sparkles.
Back to top Go down
Only1Shannon
New Bear
New Bear
Only1Shannon

BABV Username : ShannonAugust124

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 1:35 pm

5 pages so far! Very Happy
edit:6 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS   RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RUBBISH, YOU MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THISSSSS
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next