Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!

Go down 
+2
Alpha Buddy
Catastrophic Beauty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 7th 2010, 10:06 pm

So. I was scanning in some stuff to my scanner, and so I got bored, and scanned all of this wierd rubbish! enjoy! It's sort of fun to look at.

This is my brothers, and my baribe....
Arcee>
Spoiler:
<Shiny!

Spoiler:
lol, that is that weird Caspian goy I drew a mustache on so he would look cooler Razz

Spoiler:
my edward action figures!

Spoiler:
rob bear Razz

Spoiler:
My hello kitty... I really like this... it turned out GREAT!

Spoiler:
Well the card is buttons havin a party. I realyl wanted it so I just took it from the stand... beacuse the goy said I HAD to put money on it. and I was like WATEVER, and took it Razz that goy was mean anyway!
and the wolfe is FAKE tato my bro got me from mcdonalds Razz It reminded me of Evan.
My BABV neckthingy. the ribbon is suppose to be pink BTW!
The wrist band is my cullen cuff.
and that little korea keychaine thing... I did not get it from korea smile!! I was in the savers DI place, and I wanted to get it. coz I thought it was cute Razz so I put it in my pocket so I could look threw stuff in the place, and like a week latter when I was looking at those pants i relized I DID NOT PAY FOR IT! Surprised hahah funyn huh!
the little ring.. is stupose to be yellow, and this one time in 6 grade we got them on cupcakes coz some gurl brang them, and we were all wearing those little rings. (i got a sun) and we were saying 'OH he went to jared' (it's a comerical) Razz good tymes... good tymes.
my hello kitty BABV necklass I use for a bracelet.
and a dimond thingy Razz

Spoiler:
and what just makes me SO HAPPY! Shiny Barbies special picture!!! :O :O Razz love it!
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 7th 2010, 10:08 pm

and BTW. I'm not a thief for taking the korea thing. I forgot about it, and i bet it was only going to 25 cents anyway, and the button card is beacuse is was soooo cute, and I NEEDED IT. it's a gift card of all things.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 7th 2010, 10:09 pm

AWSOME! how did you get so many pins from BABW!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 7th 2010, 10:16 pm

Alpha Buddy wrote:
AWSOME! how did you get so many pins from BABW!?

that is not too many.. but I got the big love hugs peace one from when they had it in the store, and it was only a dollar! Razz
uh the America one was the one my mum bought for me with the necklase thing. they might still have them at my store, but idk.
the fat bear in the hearts came with the necklase thing.
the bear with the leafs came with my Autumn 2009 bear.
The blue bear in the in the slowflake came with my winter 2009 bear.
and the breast cancer one is one my mum gave to me, so it was not from BABV.

my mum has others on her bag like the
srping 2009 bear pin, and the... uh... idk witch other one Razz

I use to wear that thing to school! funny huh. wonder what everyone else thougt.. I stopped wearing it after the america bear almost got lost in English class.
I would have died if that was lost, and it was NOSY. it would always TING TING on my desk Razz
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 7th 2010, 11:37 pm

AWESOMEE!
Rob action figures,awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 8th 2010, 7:31 am

awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Bear
Pawsome Bear
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 8th 2010, 8:41 am

Really awesome plus cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! EmptyJune 8th 2010, 1:54 pm

Awesome things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!   Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF! Empty

Back to top Go down

Scanner fun,,,, RUBBISH STUFF!
Page 1 of 1