Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Arcee!

Go down 
+2
Rain
BearHugger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

Interview with Arcee! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 1:27 am

Arcee, how did you become a member of BABO? Evancan sent me a message on BGF, but then I did not come back Till jessie told me to come back on Facebook! Very Happy
Do you love this forum? 1 out of 1,000,000,000? 1,000,000,00, and 1 hahah
Do you think there should be any changes of BABO (we would love to have some feedback)? hmm.... Maybe me being 3rd in comand, but that's selfish so.... nothing Razz JK JK
What’s your favorite part about BABO? Hmmm the People, and chat.
chat would not be nuting with out people, and visa versa Razz I also Really love the storys. I love to see how members use thier creativity. I also really like when I'm in the storys to see what fun things I do next!

What are your favorite things to do outside of BABO? Hmmm Farmville, Petville, Yoville, Facebook, Writing, Crysis, Need for speed, build-a-bear, graphic pictures, I LOVE going for new adventures in real life. like going for a drive. those are my adventures.

What’s your fave color? All really... but my Favorites would be Dark red. (blood red)
Do u have any future goals that u want to achieve? Ummm... to many, but on BABO would have to be 'get to 1000 posts by summer', and 'stay here exlest till my burthday' see I've never had a burthday on a forum, so yeah we'll see! Very Happy
If you would start a club what would it be about? hmm I can't think of any right now, maybe a club for my stories... as you may tell I really am self centered Razz
What’s your favorite thing about BABV? Hmmm.... It's easy to make awesome pictures with it, and It's just so darn cute, and interactive!
What was your first buildbear and what was its name? Uh, the husky... his name is Brian. Smile that's kind of how I got my build-a-bear name. I thought the character name was our bear Razz so Brian, and Braveguy, after my favorite show at the time. (family guy) and ther dog's name is Brian so thats sort of how my bear got his name.
Out of all of your BAB’s which one is your favorite? well... I really can never pic a group of favorite... I love them all, but my favoritest, fave is my Rob bear! I think you can guess why. Razz
What’s your fave PSI in BABV? hmmmm... wow..... Oh gosh... you know I have no clue. I really like them all, and can't really think of any of them at the time, but I really do like the hello kitty bow. the only thing I DON'T like about it is that it is too animated, but I'm sure there is one I like more, I'm just having a brain fart. Razz
What’s your favorite ride in BABV? ouhh.. hmm I'de say the ice cream ballon one. it's flashy Razz
Do you think unicorns actually existed? well.... Do Evan, and I exist... I think if werewolfs, and vampires exist then unicorns must have to! Razz

Interview with Arcee! 130
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 1:30 am

Wow! I learned alot! xD
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 1:33 am

Wow, so did I, what a great interview... Razz smile!!
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 3:04 am

*cries*
MY BFOTAF IS FAMOUS!
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 9:33 am

Unicorns exist! They are just gray,fat,and we call them rhinos Razz

Great interview!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 9:37 am

HA HA HA!!! Werewolves totally exists!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 9:40 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:
and unicorns! Don't forget the unicorns! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 9:43 am

CarlyAllHeart♥ wrote:
Evanbuddy16 wrote:
of coursee they all exist and fairy god mothers becuz when i was six on christmas i got a present from mine and it said to sonny from your fairy god mother in fancy hand writing and i got a rocking horse !and I am not kidding at ALL she really did give it to me
Back to top Go down
Chelseaapril57
100th Member
Chelseaapril57

BABV Username : Chelseaapril57

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 10:12 am

Awesome Review!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 12:50 pm

BearHugger wrote:
CarlyAllHeart♥ wrote:
Evanbuddy16 wrote:
of coursee they all exist and fairy god mothers becuz when i was six on christmas i got a present from mine and it said to sonny from your fairy god mother in fancy hand writing and i got a rocking horse !and I am not kidding at ALL she really did give it to me

How can they not exist!

Ever heard that howling in the night? You scream MOMMY and she tells you it's a dog. It's a werewolf.
Remember when you saw a shape of a horse with a cone on it's head glimmering all over? Mom says,
Just the light hon. It's a unicorn. Remember when you can see a motherly shape by your bed, patting your head
and kissing you? Not mom. Godmother. Don't forget Wizards! I am one! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Arcee!   Interview with Arcee! Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Arcee!
Page 1 of 1