Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saving Christmas!

Go down 
+3
Admin
BearHugger
Alpha Buddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 1:57 am

Weeks before Christmas Evan and the gang are investigating some weird happenings in Florida. Find out what happens in
Evan and the gang/Operation Save Christmas!

Chapter 1
Christmas is about a month away, and the BABV SS Florida gang is preparing for Thanksgiving.
“Ahhhh it’s one of my favorite holidays!” said Zed.
“Why is that?” replied Kaylynn
“Because I get to eat food all day!”
Kaylynn rolled her eyes, and smiled at Zed.
Evan and Julia were out shopping for the food. When they returned Julia had gotten a ham, turkey, bread to make stuffing with, carrots, mashed potatoes, gravy, and rolls. She was so proud of herself, this would be her first Thanksgiving cooking, and she wanted it to be perfect.
“Zed stay out of this food! Thanks giving is tomorrow!” said Julia as she walked in.
“I mean it stay out of it, or you’re in biiiiggggggg trouble.”
“Alright fine, I’ll stay out of it.” said Zed as he snickered.
Kaylynn eyed him up, and shook her head.
“You got to behave!” said Kaylynn to Zed.
Evan walked in with the last bag, and shut the door. He put his hat on the rack, and went to the kitchen.
“It’s very cold out there...” said Evan
“Well it’s getting closer to winter.” said Bear Hugger from across the room.
“Yeah but it’s unusually cold for Florida. I think something is going on with the weather.” stated Evan as he looked out the big window.
“Well don’t worry about it, seasons change, some winters are colder than others” replied Julia as she came and sat down on the chaise.
Evan still seemed troubled, he knew something wasn’t right at all.
Evan, Julia and the gang got into their pajamas, and all sat around the fire that night.
“Tomorrow is cooking, and baking day!” said Julia ash she smiled.
“Oh Yeah, tomorrow is also Thanksgiving Day, I hope you can cook and bake it all!” shouted Zed from the kitchen.
“Yes Zed it’s not my first time in a kitchen!” said Julia from the couch.
“Sooooo are we going shopping the day after word? It is after all Black Friday the biggest shopping day in the US.” said BearHugger looking at a store ad
“Well I guess, I’ve been out shopping a few times on Black Friday.” replied Julia “But it is madness! You’ve got to stay on your toes, it’s crowded, and there are a lot of sales going on.”
“Sure I’ll go with you!” said Bear Hugger.
“This is the best time to shop for Christmas presents!” continued Julia with a wink.

Chapter 2
Julia rose very early in the morning to begin cooking for Thanksgiving. The mansion began to smell like cooked turkey, and ham.
“Mmmmm that smells delicious brown eyes!” said Evan as he came up behind her, and gave her a hug.
“Well it’s not all done yet.” she replied going back to work. “I still have the potatoes, and vegetables to cook.”
Immediately Zed shot down the stairs, and was in the kitchen.
“Can I eat yet?” asked Zed
“No Zed not yet.” replied Julia.
“Can I help?” asked Zed.
“Sure I need you to make the potatoes.”
Zed waved his hands over the bowl, and potatoes appeared in it.
“All done.” said Zed as he handed her the bowl.
Julia figured Zed would use magic, so she sent him on his way to get the others up. Evan was outside, he knew something was wrong, but there weren’t any signs of anything unusual. Maybe he was just imagining it. Just then the phone rang it was Chief, calling to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving. Evan thanked Chief, and hung up the phone. He reached for his hat inside the door, and walked down the street. The cold air was unusual to Florida. Just then Evan remembered when his mom told him about the time it snowed when she was a kid. Maybe this wasn’t so abnormal. Evan returned to the house, and called his parents to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.
“Alright dinner time!” said Julia as she walked down the stairs.
Julia had changed her clothes into the burnt orange dress with the brown belt, which Evan got her early this fall. Everyone sat down at the table, and began to eat. After the meal, the phone rang. It was chief, there was something that needed exploring.

Chapter 3
“A disappearing Christmas tree?” asked Evan to Chief.
“Yes it disappeared near your location hurry and check it out.” said Chief.
“Plus just to let you know its 40 feet tall, you can’t miss It.” said Chief hanging up the phone.
“Great a 40 foot tree is missing gang, saddle up, we gotta find it.” said Evan putting on his hat.
Julia changed her clothes, and the rest of the gang got into the SUV. Downtown they drove until they arrived.
“How does a 40 foot tree just disappear?” asked Julia.
“Beats me I’m not really sure how something like that disappears.” replied Evan
They drove up to the tree only to be met by Jessie and Chief.
“What are you guys doing here so fast?” asked Zed.
“Well we thought we’d come help you out.” replied Jessie.
“Well thanks for the help.” replied Evan with a smile.
Evan then turned into a wolf, and started sniffing the ground.
“It smells like magic.” said Evan
“What magic has a smell?” asked Kaylynn
“Yes it does.” replied Zed.
“Who is using magic out here, and for what reason?” Julia said.
“Hmm could be a lot things.” said Chief
Just then the tree reappeared and Julia jumped into Evan’s arms.
“Whoa the tree is back! In a flash! It was magic!” said Evan hugging onto Julia.
There was a tree shaped Door on the tree where could it go?
Evan opened the door, but nobody was inside, it lead to a world where there was snow, and a lot of it. It was bitterly cold.
“You’re NOT going in there!” said Julia as she stood in front of the door.
“Why not?” asked Evan
“Because it’s too cold for what you are wearing, and besides we don’t know what’s in there.”
“I guess you’re right. Team back to HQ we’ve got a mission to prepare for.”
Evan and the gang loaded back into the SUV, and returned Home to the base.

Chapter 4
“Well what’s in there?” asked Julia
“Well I’m not sure, but this probe should tell us!” replied Evan
Evan and the gang had returned to the tree, and Evan sent out the robot to see what was behind this door.
“It’s a village?!” shouted Jessie.
“Hmm a village… what’s a village doing in that icy tundra.” said Evan itching his head.
“You don’t think... do you think Jessie?” asked Chief
“Maybe so, but we aren’t sure yet.” Replied Jessie.
“What do you guys think it is?” asked Zed
“Well we aren’t sure, so we won’t say anything.” Said Jessie and Chief.
So Evan, Julia and the gang went back to the HQ again, and got all prepared in there heavy winter gear, and Evan, Julia, Jessie, and Chief got into the car, and drove to the front of the tree.
“Zed you Kaylynn, and BearHugger stay here until we get everything ready.” shouted Evan as he drove up to the trunk of the tree, and drove through.
KITT was a tough Ford Mustang, and he drove straight through the winter storm. Just then the phone rang.
“Hello?” said Evan into the phone
“Yeah umm Evan your sister is here… she’s kinda upset that you aren’t here..” said BearHugger on the phone.
“Give me that phone BearHugger!” shouted Zoe as she took the phone.
“Where are you?” shouted Zoe into the phone.
“Umm well we’re at the North Pole…” said Evan into the phone.
“Likely story! Stop trying to get out of stuff.” Said Zoe
“It’s true have BearHugger show you where we are on the map.” said Evan through the phone.
“Ohhh so you really are there… how did you get there?” asked Zoe
“Well Through the door in the tree in the town square.” said Evan to Zoe dodging a snow bank.

Chapter 5
Zipping down the snow bank, Evan and the gang came to a sliding halt at the front gates of the North Pole.
“S C? What’s that supposed to mean?” asked Julia
“Santa Claus.” Replied Evan opening his door to get out and investigate.
Just then the gates swung open, and out came 3 elves.
“Welcome to the North Pole!” said one Elf
“Yes welcome, we are glad you have come! Santa wasn’t sure if you’d come in time!” said Another Elf
“What? Wasn’t sure if we’d come on time?” questioned Evan with a perplexed look.
“Yes you must see Santa immediately!” said the last elf pulling Evan and Julia along.
Arriving at a big red door in the huge mansion, the elf knocked, and then a smaller door on the bigger door opened. Evan Jessie Julia and Chief all walked in.
“So good to see you again Jessie and Sid!” thundered a big man in red.
“What? You know Santa!?” shouted Evan
“Yes we do I knew you didn’t believe us when we told you last year.” said Jessie as she poked Evan in the arm.
“Hello Santa sir! Ummm the elf told us you needed me... but umm for what?” asked Evan stammering
“Well this year I’m a bit under the weather, and it’s causing all sorts of Problems all over the world, like extreme climates in some place, but in some nothing out of the ordinary! I need you and Julia to help fly the sleigh, and deliver presents this year.” Said Santa
Evan stood there in silence for a minute, and scratched his head.
Julia poked Evan on the arm
“Say something already, Yes or No?” said Julia as she crossed her arms.
“Well I guess I can fly the sleigh, I mean how hard can it be?” asked Evan
“Wonderful! Glad you’ll take the Job oh and your phone is about to ring.” Said Santa with a Jolly laugh
*phone rings*
“Hello?” asked Evan
“Yeah umm Evan slight problem, yeah it’s snowing…” said Zoe
“Yeah umm don’t worry about that just some issues that will be taken care of.”
“Alright fine.” said Zoe hanging up the phone.
“I’ll go with you anywhere!” said Julia grabbing onto Evan’s hand.
“Thanks Brown Eyes, I guess I have a flying partner then!” said Evan as he followed Santa down to the sleigh garage

Chapter 6
“Ho ho ho! Welcome to the Sleigh Garage!” said Santa
“Wow! You aren’t kidding!” said Evan with a big smile on his face.
“These reindeer will carry you all over the world as you go to carry the presents to kids!”
“Ok when do we start?
“Well we’ve got about 2 weeks before Christmas, but you’ll need a flight crew, since this is your team.”
“I think Zoe could help navigate the sleigh with BearHuggers help.”
“Excellent! I’m glad you have a team to rely on!”
Back at the BABV SS Florida HQ the phone rang. Zoe and BearHugger ran to the phone.
“Hello this is Zoe!”
“Zoe it’s me Evan can you and BH get down to the town square? Chief will be waiting for you BH Zed, and Kaylynn.”
“Ok I think we can come.”
“Great see you soon!”
Zoe and the gang soon arrived at the entrance; Chief was waiting, and walked them to the North Pole.
“AHHH TINY PEOPLE!?” shouted Zoe leaping up into Zed’s arms.
“We aren’t tiny people! We be elves!” said Jingle the elf.
“OH ok weirdness level down a bit.” said Zoe as she walked toward the big door.
“Zoe you are in charge of navigation for the sleigh.” said Evan as she walked in.
“What I don’t navigate!”
“Well you do now besides you have two weeks to train!
“Alright fine, I’ll train.”

Chapter 7
Two weeks later Christmas Eve arrived, and the elves were loading the toys into the sleigh
Evan was in Santa’s changing room, and he put on his Yellow Santa suit, and put on his hat.
“It’s go time!” said Evan pulling Julia up into the sleigh along with him.
“Alright do you both have everything you need?” asked Jessie.
“Well we still need two more blankets, and a Christmas CD.” said Evan taking the blankets from Jessie.
“Ahh I know just the CD.” said Jessie with a mischievous look in her eyes.
“Alright now there is a few things you need to know about the sleigh. It has an Auto Pilot, and thrusters just in case something goes wrong.” said Jingle the elf handing Julia a big thermos full of hot cocoa.
“Alright I think I can remember that.” said Evan pulling on the reins.
“Zoe you all in and ready in the Nav center?” asked Julia through the ear piece.
“Yep all ready to rock and roll!” said Zoe putting on her head set.
Just then a voice came over the loading dock. All Personnel please leave runway. Countdown activated. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF All Systems go.
Evan pulled back on the reins, and the reindeer took off flying high into the sky.
“I hope he does it in time!” said Santa as Mrs Clause came up next to him
“He’ll make it dear!” she said patting his head.

Meanwhile up in the air

“Ok where to first?” asked Evan to Zoe through the ear piece.
“Well looks like you go to Russia first!”
“Right, I’m on it.”
Evan and Julia delivered presents through Asia, then to Australia, flying right above The Pacific Ocean trouble strikes.
“Ummm Zoe we’ve got issues something is wrong with the guidance system, and I can’t see where I’m going I’m flying blind up here.
BearHugger slid down the row of buttons in front of her, and pressed the green button.
“There is it back online?” asked Zoe
“No not yet.”
“Oh frostbite!” said Zoe biting her nails
“Well let me see what I can do Julia is looking into the the electrics of it now.”
“Got it!” said Julia as she connected some wires together.
A sigh of relief swept over the control room.
Over Canada, down to the Americas and then up to the North Pole again. Evan had done it in one night, delivered all of the presents.
Julia snuggled up to Evan on the ride back to the North Pole. Evan slid in the CD and it started to play

♪I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
You make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you♫

“Somehow I figured she’d pick this CD.” Laughed Evan as the music continued to play

Back at the North Pole, cheers erupted from the toy factory, and the sleigh arrived back at the loading bay.
“Well I’ve certainly got some respect for you now Mr. C!” said Evan as he plopped into a chair.
“It’s a hard job, but you did it!” said Santa has he laughed
Julia sat down next to Evan, and laid her head on his shoulder.
“Well I guess this truly was a Merry Christmas!” said everyone

The End

*Credits roll*

*Evan, Julia, Jessie, and Chief walk out onto the credits*

“Have a Merry Christmas from our Bearville Family to yours!” they shouted with a wave.

Last edited by Alpha Buddy on December 21st 2010, 5:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 3:31 am

Awesome story so far!! It made me hungry... hmmm... i wonder if there's and leftover mashed potatoes in the fridge....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 4:36 am

cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 5:15 am

UPDATEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 6:51 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 7:01 am

Cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 1:59 am

Thanks Remi!
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 4:33 am

SWEET!!!! I'm in the story! Awsome!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 5:49 am

Thanks Zoe!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 11th 2010, 7:56 am

UPDATE!!!
Back to top Go down

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 11th 2010, 7:59 am

Awww Excellent update!
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 11th 2010, 8:02 am

luvv it!
Back to top Go down
Zed
Wizard
Wizard
Zed

BABV Username : StormSeptember

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 1:03 am

This is a really good story! You are really capturing the sense of adventure in this story!
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 3:08 am

Yeah about that last Julia and Evan part I just have to say: I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!(but in the sweetest way possible)
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 21st 2010, 5:42 am

UPDATED!!!! Theeee Ennnddddddd!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 21st 2010, 5:51 am

Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 21st 2010, 7:21 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! EmptyDecember 21st 2010, 8:03 am

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saving Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Christmas!   Saving Christmas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving Christmas!
Page 1 of 1