Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!

Go down 
+8
Caitlyn
Rain
MindyNature
Catastrophic Beauty
Chiefy
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin
Alpha Buddy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! Empty
PostSubject: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:04 am

Chapter 1

one day i was walking about when i noticed a familiar girl. i knew i had seen her somewhere and i must find her! when i looked up from my book she was gone! i continued reading, and looked up again, this time i was faced with none other than Selena Gomez looking right at me. I blushed.. she said i saw you looking at me and though i would come over and tell you i was REALLY selena gomez. why are you here i asked. because i am getting ready for a concert this week, and i need somone to accompany me. being the chivalrous kinda guy i couldn't have said no! so i wen and showed her everything! pawlettes, BVO, Bear Stuff Store, she said to me there are so many things here in this little town. i said back you've seen NOTHING yet! as we walked we talked and the more we talked the more i knew her.

Chapter 2

well how do you like BABV?? it's really nice, i wish i could stay here with you forever! i wish you could to i said! my concert is in 4 hours, then after that i hit the road.... well i can come if you want! i do have experience as a bodyguard! well that would be great if you could come along! Evan and Selena parted, selena to her concert and evan back home to pack. Message on jessie's answering machine: jessie you'll never believe who met today! call me back soon it's important!

well i'm ALL packed! it's go time bearemy! ok evan he said as they left. leaving his house behind was hard but he new Sid would watch it for him. Evan get on Selena's tour bus, and meets "The Scene" selena's band, they're ALL really nice he said. i am wouldn't go on the road with any other bunch of guys!

chapter 3

I woke to screaming electric guitars, played by selena's band. what's going on i said? we're practicing said selena. well i think i should get used to sreaming guitars i said. she smiled back at me. so what's for breakfast? whatever restaraunt looks good she said half laughing.
--Indiana Jones ringer goes off-- oh i have a message i said to selena. Hey Evan this is jessie i am comming to the next concert, hope to see you there. evan pulled out his camera and snapped a pic of him,selena and the scene. let's stop to eat at the Bearville dinner! ok she said.
yummy breakfast was good, i am so glad i came with you. i am glad you came said selena. i ahve something cool to show you she said, and grabbed my hand and ran to the bus. flip the switch and out popped a stage from the side of the bus. WOW! i said how did you do that?? simple she said i flipped the switch she said sarcasticly.

Chapter4

wow that concert was the most tiring! said selena. i know! said evan. let's sit down and... and... --both fall asleep-- somehow in the night selena fell to evan's shoulder and stayed there all night. AWW you guys make such a cute couple! said jessie with a flash of the camera. waaakkkkk!! jessie what are you doing here? clearly taking a picture of you LOL! she said. well stop that. said evan fine! said jessie. oh hey jessie! said selena. i must have gotten really tired i am glad evan was there! otherwise i would have fallen to the floor! said selena. yeah he's there for ya when you need him.

chapter 5

it's getting late and i am getting hungry! said selena. how about i take you out to dinner? said evan. that would be great evan! let me get dressed for the occasion. a few minutes passed and selena cam out in a wonderful red dress. WOW! said evan. am i over doing it? said selena. NO WAY! said evan. it's perfect! they had a wonderful dinner and so on. the next day was a concert with a special guest star, which selena would not tell evan who it was. he later found out it would be Justin Bieber!!! he was horrified. he said to himself i'll need to be ready to protect tonight. the night finally came and selena went out to sing. evan waiting in the shadows saw justin come out, and they sang. when it was all over justin said to selena we should go out on a date sometime. she said no, and he kept ranting on i fianally heard her saying no for thr 6th time and cam to investigate. i said in a loud voice, You Heard the Lady Leave her ALONE! and what are you gonan do pipsqueak? this i hollared! I grew hair and grew to 10 feet in height, dropped to four leggs (now only 5 ft in height) and let out a loud howl! after he ran away scared, i turned back into a human. wow said selena thanks for saving me. i didn't think i could still do that! turn ito a werewolf that is.

chapter 6

thanks for saving me back there! said selena. it's my job Sel. said evan you need not be worried about anything when i am around! well i am glad to hear that! --MEANWHILE BACK IN BABV--

jessie is watching the news and it goes like this. people went screaming as a boy turned into a werewolf, we are still trying to figure out who it was. more details at 11. OH NO Evan what have you done!!! said jessie. she ran for her car and went to go find selena and evan.it wasn't long until she found them back at the tour bus. "the scene" all gave evan H-5's. jessie swings open the door, and says EVAN I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! now the police are looking for a werewolf! well i didn't leave anything behide, they won't find me!! well said selena i think it was very brave of hime to save me like that. yeah said evan it's a good thing i didn't summon the kyblade instead! Evan wev'e been over this a 100 times! said jessie you can't summon the keyblade! yes i can said evan watch me!! he stood up and put his hand out. a flash of light and there was the keyblade in evan's hand. I though you were joking evan, said jessie. No i wasn't said evan.

chapter 7

well ok we know you have 2 superpowers anything else you should tell us! said jessie acctually i have one more thing up my sleeve, literally! evan said he pulled up his sleeve and revealed a watch sort of device. what does it do evan, said jessie. well it turns me into an array of animals. really any animal i want. WOW said jessie. so what are you doing with all this power?? said jessie. well i am selena's bodyguard so for now i protect her! ok said jessie but don't get in trouble!

--LATER THAT DAY--

It's concert time!! selena goes on stage... but wait where's the lead guitarist! oh no he's sick! good thing i took a crash course on guitar!! i played my heart out said evan to selena once the concert was over! oh i am so glad you were able to help me! --leans over and kisses his cheek-- i blushed and said ohh it's no problem!

chapter 8

selena's been kidnapped by the heartless, said evan to jessie! what do we do! IDK we are only 2 people i will call hampont! said evan she will help! Hi hampton this is evan i need you to help me and jessie get selena gomez back! No Prob Evan! said hampton! we need to prepare! evan grabbed his keyblade and whip! jessie her secret agent weapons and hampton her boomerang bow.. It's go time!! said Evan.

--later on the plane--

we need to make this a search and rescue mission get in get out and save selena! minimal fighting only if we have to! who's ready!!!!!! sid we are over the drop zone open the side door on the plane! OKAY!!!! said sid! out jumped evan hampton and jessie. over the abandon castle the fell into a forest. ok 100 paces to the north and we're there!!

--once inside--

ok so we need to get to the top!!! here guys hold on! Evan turns the dial on his DNA watch and turns into a dragon hop on girls he said in his dragon voice. UP UP UP the flew until they reached the top! as they landed the watch needed a re-charge and evan could no longer use it. SELENA!! evan yelled as he neared the top of the platform. there she was laying on the floor asleep. heartless formed all around us. there's only 1 way out!!!!! we have to fight our way out! with selena across evan's shoulder he jessie and hampton fought there way out! ok jessie i have enough power to turn into an elephant get on my back hampton you o the same! evan now and elephant ran and trmpled over heartless to get selena jessie and hampton out of the castle. sid waiting at the door opend the plane up and in jumped evan with selena on his should, jessie and hampton jumped in aswell MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! said evan! home they flew once the landed selena hugged evan and thanked him for being the best body guard and friend she had ever had!

chapter 9
Wakey wakey Ev it me selena! huh what? are you an angel? no silly it's me sel! oh Hi selena. said evan. i wanted to know if you wanted to be on Wizards with me jake and david? sure i replied! evan's roll would be a boy who likes alex who is a werewolf aswell. (perfect right?) i like the roll selena i have no problem being on the show! evan you did awsome today! i am glad you like being on TV so much! i would go anywhere with you! really? well how about on a vaction with me and my family to the bahamas? sounds like fun! i said! i'll pake my sunscreen and bathing suit tonight! the next morning we took flight! meeting selena's mom and dad was cool! i later told jessie on the phone. tomorrow we offcially hit the beach! morning came fast, and evan was the first at the beach. evan told selena that he had heard that sharks were around, but selena said not to worry it would be fine. the day went on all day at the beach was going great until about 4pm when a great white shark came behid selena while she was surfing on a wave. she screamed, EVAN HELP ME! hang on Sel! i yelled back! with the shark chasing her i knew there was only one thing i could do! i looked ta my DNA watch an selected Dolphin! leaping into the water i scared the shark away and carried selena to shore on my back. when i got to shore i changed back to boy again. selena thanked me and gave me a hug. you seem to be getting in trouble alot lately! said evan jokingly. i know danger seems to follow me. well then i am glad i follow you like danger!

chapter 10

selena.. i said. yes? she replied. i want to take you out for a good time. rockstar life is rather hard.. say no more she said. i would love to go out on a date with you! really!? ok sorry i just didn't think you would feel the same way. well i do! she replied. the first stop a fancy Italian Restaraunt (selena's favorite) while we were there we had the best time. nobody bothered us. the night went on we stopped at a ballroom where we danced(ballroom dance of course) that night was the best i've had in awhile, said selena. i am glad you liked it. as the night went on we became tired. we made it back home and like that i sat down on the couch and fell asleep and right next to me was selena. she leaned over to me and layed her head on my shoulder.

chapter 11

it was now her birthday. for her birthday there was a huge bash at her house. friends stopped by and stayed for the party she had opened all of her presents except 1.. what was it? she wondered. she opened it up and out rolls a bright red convertable car!! OH thank you evan! i love ya! she said. as the party winded down we all went back home and finally went to bed.

--LATER THAT YEAR--

i called jessie, and it went like this: i have done it jessie! i have built an age excellerator! i will just set the dial to 20 and shazam!! jessie waited for 2 minutes and out came evan now 20 years old!!!! WHOA!!!! said jessie! what are you gonna do at age 20!?! i am going to ask selena to marry me! said evan. oh dear! said jessie as she fainted! i finally woke her up and she said sorry she got excited. evan met selena later that day. WOW evan you have changed! i know. said evan. i have grown to the age of 20. why? she asked because i want to ask you something pulling the ring from my pocket i said will you marry me. she stared at me.. then she began to cry. Oh Evan, Yes! i will marry you. 3 months passed and they set a date. evan stood at the altar waiting for his wife to be. Sid how did you get a pastoral license?! i have to have all kinds of stuff for this job! he said as he winked at me. selena came walking down the aisle and Evan and Selena became Man and Wife.

epilouge:

5 years later
Nick! called selena from downstairs. comming mom! replied nick! let's go see dad! ok. said nick.
Evan now a very successful buisness man had everything he ever wanted his girl son and a good life!

And they lived happily ever after!

Heart THE END! Heart

Last edited by Evanbuddy16 on January 15th 2010, 9:18 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:07 am

aww lol

Quote :
being the chivalrous kinda guy i couldn't have said no!

you mean

being the chivalrous kinda guy (who has an immense crush on selena) i couldn't have said no!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:14 am

you told me about this lol
good so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Chiefy
Chief of BABV SS
Chief of BABV SS
Chiefy

BABV Username : SidBear17

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:20 am

go Evan!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:28 am

REMOVED

Last edited by Arcee Pattinson on January 16th 2010, 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:46 am

i am glad you all like it!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:57 am

updated again!
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 10:04 am

Maybe they should make a Selena Gomez bear now!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 1:56 am

i know who would buy that lol
also yay im in it
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 9:09 am

Oooo!!That is so so good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 10:50 am

Awesome job Evan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 11:24 am

updated!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 11:32 pm

Evanbuddy16 wrote:
and grabbed my hand and ran to the bus.

oooooooooh she grabbed your hand??? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 1:03 am

updated!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 1:42 am

lol i guess that was payback for the oooh she grabbed your hand lol... too bad... OOOH she fell asleep on you (and i took a picture loool)
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 2:39 am

lol! love the story its so funny love the part were selena said "i'm glad he was there or i would have fallen on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 2:51 am

UPDATE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 4:35 am

wit woo evan and selena, evan and selena Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 6:39 am

yeah glad everyne likes it!
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 7:29 am

ooooh I like it.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 12:26 pm

Oooo... *whistles* all night huh??lol!!!
I like the updates!!
WEREWOLF??AHHHH!!!Evan's a werewolf!!ahh!!LOL Heart
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 11:24 pm

updated!!!
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 11:30 pm

i love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 12:10 am

ok evan's in trouble
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 1:06 am

Admin wrote:
ok evan's in trouble
Yes,yes he is.
Good update Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!   When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style! Empty

Back to top Go down

When Evanbuddy16 Met Selena Gomez BABV Style!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next