Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bearville Rangers

Go down 
+2
Admin
Alpha Buddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyOctober 1st 2010, 3:55 am

Chapter 1
“Well Kristen I guess this is it.” said Walker as he walked up to the door of the BABV SS.
“I sure hope we get the job!” Kristen replied.
“I’m sure we will.” said Walker as he opened the door to let Kristen in. This place was huge almost like something out of a movie. With a big glass dome roof and a big long desk made of marble! It was almost like a dream. They walked up to the desk.
“We’re here to apply for the Bearville Rangers Job?” said Walker.
Just down the hall on the left is Chief’s office.” replied the woman.
“Alright thanks.” said Kristen as they began walking.
The hall was nice and spacious, with red carpet, and yellowy walls and pictures of past agents from the BABV SS. Finally they arrived at Chief’s door. Walker opened the door, to find Chief sitting there with a girl. Maybe she already got the job thought Kristen, but they still walked in.
“Ahh Cordell Walker, and Kristen Romero! Welcome to the BABV SS. Here are your badges and your first assignment.” said Chief with a smile.
“What? I thought we were applying for the job.” said Walker.
“Well you already got it thanks to your previous work with the law in Friendship Valley.” said Chief.
“Wow look at that. See we got the job!” said Kristen.
“I guess you were right.” said Walker with a smile.
“So what’s the first assignment?” asked Kristen.
“Well the local bank was robbed, and they got away with a lot of money. Can you solve this case rangers?” asked Chief.
“We will.” they said together.
“We have a truck waiting for you and your partner in the garage.” said Jessie who was sitting there quietly.

Chapter 2
It had been weeks since the bank robber case had been started, but nobody was found guilty. Walker and Kristen had been on the beat for 3 weeks now. Their luck was about to change.
“We’ve got a high speed chase going down on the Bearville Boulevard heading onto the highway.” said a voice through the speakers in the truck.
“We’ll get right on it!” said Kristen as she spoke into the receiver.
Walker flipped on the hideaway lights in the head lights, and sped up. Screeching around the corner there went the purp down around the corner. Walker took a short cut through the alley, and cut him off.
“Kristen what can we do to slow him down?”
“Well we could try and use the grappling hooks, but they haven’t been tested yet.”
“Well looks like we get to test them today!”
Just then Walker pushed the launch button, and sent a hook into the back of his car. The thug swerved out of control and ran right into a pole. Walker jumped out of his car, and immediately handcuffed the purp.
“Rodney T” Kristen said. “You have the right to remain silent.”
Just then Rodney attempted to kick Walker, but Kristen got him first with a round house kick.
“Ohhhhhhhhh” moaned Rodney in pain.
“Geez Kristen, we need to get him back in one piece.” said Walker
“He’s still in one piece, he’s just in a lot of pain.” Kristen smirked
Back at HQ Chief met them at the door. Walker threw Rodney down in front of Chief.
“Well well well Rodney T looks like we did catch you after all.” said Chief
Rodney was in too much pain to speak. Walker and Kristen walked in. They were met by Jessie who was waiting for them.

Chapter 3
“Walker, Kristen glad you guys are here, we’ve got some other agents flying in from Florida think you can go and get them?” asked Jessie.
“Sure since we solved the biggest case so far, I think we can do anything.” said Walker with a smile.
Walker and Kristen took the SUV, and went to get these agents
“Aren’t you excited to meet them Walker?” asked Kristen
“Sure but they’re just people, they put their shoes on the same way we do.” replied Walker
Kristen thought a moment “I guess your right!” she said starting to smile.
“I do wonder what they look like.” she continued.
“Well you’ll see soon enough, because we’re here.”
Just then the plane opened up, and a wolf came walking out. Then came the two agents. The boy was tall about 6 feet tall, with a brown fedora on, and a Hawaiian shirt, with tan pants. The girl was about 5 inches shorter at about 5 foot 5 inches, and she had longish dark brown hair, She wore a bright yellow shirt that had a palm tree on it, and a pair of jeans, and a white flat cap on her head.
“Welcome back to Build a Bearville! I’m Ranger Walker and this is My Partner Ranger Kristen” said Walker
“Nice to meet you guys. ”replied the boy. “I’m Evan and this is Julia, and my pet wolf Alpha.”
“Hello.” said Julia with a smile
“Aroooooooo” howled Alpha
“Eeep” said Kristen as she moved a step back.
“Is he vicious?” she asked
“No not at all.” replied Evan “Alpha Go say Hello”
Alpha trotted over, and sat down with his tail wagging.
“Master when do we get to see Jessie?” asked Alpha.
Kristen stopped for a moment. “Did the dog just speak?”
“Yes he did.” replied Julia “He’s got a special collar that translates his animal noises into the human language.”
“Wow. How come he didn’t speak when he first got off of the plane?”
“Well he wanted to make sure you were and ok.”
“Awww so that means the dog trusts me?”
“Yes he sure does.”
“Eh hem I’m not a dog, I’m a gray wolf thank you.” said the wolf with a snicker.
“For your question Alpha, we’ll be seeing Jessie soon.” said Evan.
“OH BOY!” said the wolf as he ran around in circles.
“Evan can also morph into a wolf, but he only does that to protect.” continued Julia “He’s also a Keyblade Master.”
“Wow. You guys are really cool! I’m glad we got to come pick you up.” said Walker
Walker, Kristen, Julia, Evan and Alpha all got into the vehicle and went to the BABV SS HQ.

Chapter 4
After arriving at the BABV SS HQ, Jessie met them at the door. Alpha leaped out of the truck, and tackled Jessie.
“It is so good to see you again!” said the wolf
“As it is to see you!” replied Jessie.
“Welcome back Evan and Julia! Also thanks for picking them up Rangers.”
Walker tipped his hat.
“So what exactly are we doing back here?” asked Evan as he pulled Jessie off of the ground.
“Well it’s not anything to big, but we’re getting Chief a gift.”
“What kinda gift?”
“Well we’re thinking of throwing him a party for being such a great Chief.”
“I don’t see why we can’t help.” piped in Julia.
“Yeah we’re in.” said Evan.
Jessie nodded her head, and walked away. Later that day Evan got an e-mail telling of what they needed for the party: Streamers, Balloons, Party hats, and a cake.
“What about presents?” asked Julia.
“Well I guess you could bring something if you wanted.” said Evan. Just then Chief walked in. Evan slammed his laptop closed, and tried to look inconspicuous.
“What are you doing?” asked Chief.
“Nothing much, just checking e-mails.” replied Evan.
“Hmmm fine, your needed down in the briefing room.”
“Ok chief we’ll be down in a minute.” replied Julia.
“I wonder what’s up?” asked Evan to Julia.
“Me too we’re not normally down there in briefing.”
Just then there was a loud boom, which shook the building.
“What was that!?” asked Julia.
“I don’t know but we’re gonna find out.” replied Evan as he summoned the keyblade which appeared in a flash of light.
Julia and Alpha stuck close behind him, as they exited the building red alert sirens were going off everywhere. People were evacuating, and the paramedics arrived. There next to BABV SS HQ were the holding cells for the thugs that were waiting to be taken to the police, it had a huge hole blown out of the side, and thugs were escaping. Alpha chased down two of the men, and scared them into a dumpster. Julia chased after another one, and hauled him back to the police who had just arrived. Just then Chief came outside.
“Listen up everyone, we’ve got an escaped bank robber, and we have reason to believe he’s dangerous. Now I’ve sent out Jessie, Walker, and Kristen to patrol the streets, the rest of the agents we’re evacuated for their safety.” said Chief
Chapter 5
“Chief what do me and Julia do?” asked Evan.
“Well for now, I don’t have anything for you to do.”
“What’s this guy’s name.” asked Evan.
Then from behind him Julia gasped.
“The names Ricky T. and I suggest not moving otherwise your little friend her is going to get hurt.” said Ricky.
“Don’t hurt her!” said Evan turning around in a rage.
Ricky T was already stealing a car to get away with.
“Chief he’s taken Julia as his hostage what now?”
“Well I guess I could send you after him. I’ll also get Jessie and the gang involved. Your car is waiting in the hanger under BABV SS.”
Evan ran into the BABV SS, and took the elevator down to the basement.
There before Evan was the Mustang KARR.
“Hello Evan it is good to see you again.” said the car.
“It is good to see you again to KARR.”
Evan jumped in, and set it for turbo boost. Shooting out of the hanger, Evan went straight after Ricky T. KARR sped through traffic, until they reached Ricky’s stolen car. Jessie and the gang we’re already tailing him. Alpha was riding with Evan, he just loved high speed chases. Just then Ricky took a tight turn, and tried to cut Walker and Evan off of his tail. Evan pushed down on the accelerator, and rammed the back of Ricky’s car. it spun out of control, and hit a tree. Evan slammed on the brakes. Walker, and Kristen jumped out, to see if Julia was ok. There she was sitting in the front seat with her eyes closed.
“Julia wake up!” cried Evan as he came up to the window.
“I’m awake, am I still alive?” asked Julia.
Everyone started to laugh,
“Yeah you survived!” said Evan with a chuckle.
Then Evan turned his attention toward Ricky T. He then turned into a wolf, and let out a huge RAAAAWWWWRRRR at him, then turned back human.
“He’s all yours.” said Evan to the police as he picked up Julia, and carried her to the car. Alpha was waiting inside.
“You know I can walk right?” said Julia.
“Yes I know, I just wanna carry you to the car.”
“OH! Chief’s Party!?” cried Julia.
“That’s right!” replied Evan.
So Julia, Evan, Jessie, Kristen, and Walker all drove in separate directions to get all of the supplies. Finally arriving back at BABV SS Zed and the rest of the Florida gang was there, he used magic on the decorations, and they were up in a flash. Just then Chief walked in.
“SUPPPPPRRRRRRIIIISEEEEEEE!” Yelled everyone
“What’s this for?” asked Chief.
“For being the Best Chief around” said Jessie.

THE END!

Last edited by Alpha Buddy on November 23rd 2010, 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyOctober 1st 2010, 3:58 am

aww poor kristen she thought I took her job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyOctober 1st 2010, 4:15 am

Well do you like the story.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyOctober 1st 2010, 5:14 am

oooh good start!
Back to top Go down

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 10:43 am

I like the story! I hope Kristen, and Walker find the bank robber!
Back to top Go down
Zed
Wizard
Wizard
Zed

BABV Username : StormSeptember

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 9th 2010, 2:32 am

Very good, i am waiting for the next update!
Back to top Go down
Kaylynn
Bear
Bear
Kaylynn

BABV Username : Stormjuly

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 9th 2010, 2:40 am

I too am aniticipating your next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 5:57 am

Zed wrote:
Very good, i am waiting for the next update!

Kaylynn wrote:
I too am aniticipating your next chapter!

I'll be updating soon!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 10:50 pm

Took me long enough, but i updated! Smile
so UPPPDAATTTEEEEE!
Back to top Go down

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 2:59 am

Yeah! We Met Kristen and Walker!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 1:33 am

Updated and Finished!
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 1:49 am

Awesome story!! and awesome ending too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 3:00 am

luvv it!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 3:39 am

Thanks for the comments, it was short so i can start my Christmas Story Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 9:18 pm

YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 10:16 pm

Admin wrote:
YAY! Very Happy

Glad you liked it Smile My christmas story is comming sooon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bearville Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Rangers   Bearville Rangers Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearville Rangers
Page 1 of 1