Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do we have buttons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Bear
Pawsome Bear
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

Do we have buttons? Empty
PostSubject: Do we have buttons?   Do we have buttons? EmptyJune 26th 2010, 11:44 am

Does Bearville Family have advertisement buttons? So we can advertise them on our forums and such? If so please post! I wanted to advertise Bearville Family and get more people to come on. (:

If not, it's alright, it's okay without a button. (:
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Do we have buttons?   Do we have buttons? EmptyJune 26th 2010, 12:15 pm

Well we don't have buttons right now. Plus the forum is on lock down because of an attack we had about a month ago, so i'll ask jessie if we can open it this summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Bear
Pawsome Bear
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Do we have buttons?   Do we have buttons? EmptyJune 26th 2010, 1:03 pm

Alpha Buddy wrote:
Well we don't have buttons right now. Plus the forum is on lock down because of an attack we had about a month ago, so i'll ask jessie if we can open it this summer.
Yeah, that's true that it's on lock down, but what about the old members who never show up anymore? I would really like to try and get them to come visit once in a while. (:
Thanks for the reply anyways. (:
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Do we have buttons?   Do we have buttons? EmptyJune 26th 2010, 9:38 pm

Stay tuned for updates we may get some buttons! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we have buttons?   Do we have buttons? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we have buttons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: New Bears :: FAQ-
Jump to: