Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BABV SS: Florida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder and Owner

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 1:04 am

Prologue
The sun was setting on the beach near the newest branch of the BABV SS. Dolphins leapt up as silhouettes against the orange sunset. As night fell, and the sun slipped below the horizon, a group of friends pulled up outside of the new building in various cars. A young blonde man jumped down from the driver's seat and an older man, climbed out of another car. The began to open the doors and haul luggage out of the boot. Three people came out of the building. They greeted the newcomers with hugs and they helped carry the luggage inside. Once everyone had gone into the building. The young man, a young girl and the older man returned to the cars. Everyone else was inside. "Well, we're here!" Chief said his arms around his two companions. "Yeah!" Max replied. He was Chief's father. Jessie looked out onto the ocean at the moon which glistened on the waves. "This place is so beautiful!" Jessie sighed. Chief looked over the waves. "Yeah" He said quietly. Max started to head inside. "Night you two!" He said yawning. "Goodnight Max!" Jessie called after him. "Yeah, night dad!" Chief added. He looked onto the waves again, removing his arm from around Jessie. "I can't wait until morning when I can get on my board and surf!" He said smiling, his pearly white teeth gleaming in the moonlight. "You can surf too?" Jessie asked poking him in the arm. "Yeah!" Chief said poking her back. "I'm gonna go to my room, so i can get an early start. Goodnight." He said yawning. "Yeah... Goodnight" Jessie called back.

Chapter 1
The sun streamed through Jessie's bedroom window. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her clock. It was 6am. She hopped out of bed and walked out onto the balcony which overlooked the beach. She heard her phone ring so she rushed to answer. "Hello?" She said into it. "Hey Jess! It's me, Chief, Meet me on the beach in 15 minutes, wear something cool like shorts and a top or something then come down." He said quickly then he hung up. Jessie stood in her room for a minute, phone to her ear, mouth hung open. Then she quickly pulled on her swinsuit with shorts over the top and rushed down to the beach. She looked around. Chief walked towards her, carrying two surfboards. "Hey Jess! Wanna surf?" He said smiling. "Sure!" Jessie said taking a board from him. "Great!" He said dropping his board on the sand. "Because I kinda was hoping you'd want to, because well, its nicer early in the morning, with no-one around." He added. Jessie nodded. Chief started to unbutton his canvas shirt. He wore a shark tooth necklace. "Come on then!" He said throwing his shirt to one side and picking up his board. He ran into the waves. Jess laughed and joined him. Soon they were riding the waves freely. Jessie closed her eyes and breathed in the salty air. It was heavenly. When she opened them again Chief was surfing along side her. He reached out and ran his fingers in the curling wave. He laughed happily, his teeth in perfect rows. Suddenly Jessie was thrown off her board into the water. Chief looked around. "Jess?" He asked before he too was flung off his board. He swam to the surface quickly. Two dolphins circled Jessie playfully. She laughed as she stroked them. One then ducked below the waves and came up under Chief. He laughed. "Hey there fella!" He said patting its smooth skin. Jessie laughed and hugged her dolphin. Chief climbed onto his board and surfed alongside the dolphin. It leapt above the waves occasionally. Jessie's dolphin nosed her foot playfully as she sat on her board. She rubbed its belly and sighed. It was perfect. Just her, her best friend, 2 adorable dolphins, and the waves. She watched as Chief skillfully surfed over the wave and thought back to when she first met him. He had been shy, and strict. But she had brought out his confidence, and well, you only had to look at him now to see he knew what fun was. She sighed again. He laughed. She smiled. That laugh always made her happy. It wasn't horrible and screechy. It was calming. Over the past few years she had been hearing it ore frequently. Until recently, when Chief had been feeling down. But now, the old laugh was back. She sighed yet again. She looked at Chief. He jumped into the water again. Jessie laughed. He appeared next to her dolphin and leaned on the board. He looked at her with his sparkly eyes. She pushed him off the board and into the water, following him. "Hey!" He said splashing her with water. She giggled and splashed back. Then Chief's underwater phone/radio thingy started ringing. He answered it. "Hello?" He said. Music began to play in the background. "♫And they called it puppy love, Oh i guess they'll never know, how a young heart really feels, and just why---♪" Chief hung up. "Ha ha very funny Arcee!" He said sarcastically. "Come on Jess, let's go get breakfast."

Chapter 2
Evan was stood at the stove making breakfast. He flipped a pancake over in the pan. Julia was stood next to him. He tossed it up into the air and it stuck to the ceiling. "Oops!" He said and Julia laughed at him. Jessie and Chief walked in from the patio. "Hey guys! What's cooking?" Chief said sitting down at the table, his shirt hanging loose. Jessie looked up at the pancake. "Looks like pancakes. Evan ones!" She said smiling. Evan blushed a little. "It's not my fault!" he said quickly. Max walked in from the TV room. "Hey!" He said. At that moment, the pancake decided it was time to drop back down to the ground, right on top of Max's head. Beth slapped her hand over her mouth, Arcee bit her lip, Evan's mouth hung open. Jessie was trying not to laugh. Chief did. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed pointing at the pancake. "That was hilarious!" He said panting. Jessie giggled. The whole table started to laugh. Max reached up and removed the pancake. "Ha ha ha" He said in a monotone voice. Everyone stopped laughing. Max sat down. He then roared with laughter. "THAT WAS SO FUNNY!" He said. Everyone else burst into laughter. After a few minutes of giggling, Max announced that they would be spending the day on the yatch, with scuba diving and more! "There's a sunken ship around this coast so I wanna check that out!" He added. The day was planned, and everyone rushed to get ready.

Chapter 3
"WAHOOOOOOO!" Beth cried as she slid down the water slide on Max's yatch. She splashed into the water. "This boat ROCKS!" She said as she surfaced. Arcee was walking out of her cabin in her nano swimming suit. "Hoy Goys!" She said waving and she jumped into the water. Carly and BH were on jetskis and Evan was fishing. Julia had stayed behind to sunbathe on the beach. Jessie was putting on some scuba gear with help from Max and Chief was under the deck in the glass bottom bit. Chief walked out onto the deck, he was wearing a blue wetsuit and an oxygen tank. "You ready?" He asked. Jess nodded nervously. "I'm a little nervous though" She added. Chief laughed and pulled his mask on. "Come on I'll hold your hand as we jump in!" He said putting the breather bit in his mouth. He took Jessie's hand after she had put her mask and breather on. Then they jumped into the water and swam to the bottom. Jessie spoke into her radio. "Wow! Look at that fish!" She said pointing towards a large purple parrot fish. Chief pointed ahead. "Look! Ship Ahoy!" He said as a large sunken ship appeared into view. Jessie's nervousness soon left and she started to swim over. "Come on!" She said. Inside the bottom of the ship was a huge room with lots of treasure in it, the water level was lower so Jessie pulled off her scuba mask. Chief appeared next to her and did the same. "Wow!" Chief said picking up some gold coins. "Dad would love this place!" He said looking around. Suddenly there was a bang as three men walked in carrying sacks of treasure. "Hey!" One of them, with a beard, said gruffly. "Get lost! This is our treasure!" The second who had an eye-patch said. Chief and Jessie backed away slowly. The third, a short, fat man with a pirate hat on, stepped forwards. "No... Get the girl!" He said pointing to Jessie. Chief jumped in front of Jessie. "No way! She's not going with you!" The third pirate laughed. "Aww... a jealous boyfriend!" He cackled. Then he pulled out a gun and pointed it at Chief. "Stand aside!" Chief didn't move. He just stared down the barrel of the gun and said firmly and quietly. "No" Jessie pulled him to one side. "Chief, it's ok, I'll go with these guys. I'll be ok." She said looking at his eyes. "But...!" Chief tried to protest, but Jessie put one finger over his lips. "I'll remember everything you taught me." She said looking at him sadly. He took her hand. "Ok..." He said, his voice cracking. Jessie shed a single tear. "Goodbye" She whispered. Then she turned around and took in a deep breath. "Ok... I'll come with you." She said with a shiver in her voice. The two pirates grabbed her arms and the third looked at her closely. "Yes... you are a beaut." His rotten yellow teeth gave off a pungent smell which made Jessie want to cough. He looked over at Chief. "See ya kiddo!" He said and he shot the door open. Then he and his henchmen clambered out onto a speed-boat and raced away, with Jessie as their captive. Chief was stood motionless for a second. Then he pulled his mask over his eyes and went to the yatch surface. He climber onto the yatch and pulled off the mask violently. Beth looked up at him from the water. "Where's..." She started. "Jessie's been kidnapped." He said angrily. He stormed into a cabin and returned a few moments later in full Chief uniform. "I'm going to get her." Beth climbed back onto the yatch, and pulled Arcee with her. BH and Carly climbed back on and Max sailed them to the dock. Then Chief, along with Evan and the new team, started to head to the one place he could think of... The Swashbuckler's Inn.

Chapter 4
Chief pulled over at an old shack. A sign hung outside swinging lazily in the breeze. "Here we are!" He said getting out of the spy car. Evan, Kaylynn, Zed and Julia climbed out of the car too. They walked over to the doors. A large man burst out of the door, dragging a younger man by the shirt. "C'mon Smith! We's gonna go some place else!" He said gruffly. Chief tipped his hat politely. He pushed open the door and walked inside. Behind the counter was a large woman dressed in a big flowery dress. She spotted Chiefy by the door and beamed. "Sidney honey!" She said in a Jamaican accent. She kissed him on the forehead. "What bring ya to my inn my little pineapple?" She said putting her hand on the table-top. Chief smiled. "Hello Wanda!" He said giving her a hug. "We want some information." Evan leaned over to Julia. "Chief sure has some friends in weird places" He whispered. Julia nudged him hard in the ribs. "Shhhhh!" She hissed. "What kinda information?" Chief leaned forwards and whispered something. "My friend, Jessie, she's been kidnapped. And we need some information on some men." Wanda raised an eyebrow. "Ahh... so it's that kinda information." She said lifting the divider between the front of the counter and the back. Chief and the team walked quickly through into a back room. Chief described the men who took Jessie. Wanda raised her eyebrows again. "As a matter of fact i have had some men like that! Had a young girl with them. I was wonderin what a pretty young thing like that was doin with old men!" She said gasping, her Jamaican tone adding a concern to the words. A glimmer of hope flickered across Chief's face. "That's good news!" He said, an obvious sign of relief in his voice. "Did they say where they were going?" Wanda nodded. "They said they were heading up by Rushing Falls" She said nodding her head towards the north of the room. Chief smiled. "Great! Thanks Wanda! You've helped us a lot!" He said kissing her on the cheek. "No problem, Sidney!" She said ruffling his hair. Once they had left the shack, Evan walked over to Chief. "Who on earth was she?" He said as if he had been dying to let that question loose. "Who Wanda?" Chief asked. "She's an old friend of my mother's. I knew her when i was a little kid, she's like my Aunt" he said smiling. "She also owns that place, she gets all sorts of people coming in, and she remembers everything." He said as he hopped into the car. "Any way... Next stop... Rushing Falls!"

Chapter 5
Chief pulled over again. He looked up at the huge waterfall. Water cascaded over the jagged rocks. It really was beautiful. But all five knew that behind this beautiful waterfall, was an ugly kidnapping plot. Chief's hands curled into fists as he thought of how the pirates had taken Jessie away. Evan whistled in admiration. "Now, that's what i call a cool hideout!" He said pointing to the falls. Chief sighed. "OK. Evan, you make the plan" Chief said pointing to him, then clapping his hands together and rubbing them. Evan looked at him. "What?!?" He said completely astounded. "Me? Make a plan?" He said looking at him. "Yeah. It's part of the job of running a branch of the BABV SS. You have to make a plan!" He said sarcastically. "Yeah i know but... Don't you normally make the plan?" He said. Chief laughed. "Evan, i said you make the plan." He said. "But... but..." Evan stuttered. "Oh, I'll make the stupid plan!" Julia said annoyed. She quickly explained her plan. "Chief you go inside, try to find Jessie, if you need help, like back-up or whatever, press this panick button and we'll come in. OK?" She said handing Chief a small box. "Why on earth is it a panic button? I never panic!" He said putting it in his back pocket. Evan interupted. "Why does Chief get to go in?" He said annoyed. "Well Evan, you got the chance to make the plan... And you were too slow!" Julia said smuggly. Evan frowned and folded his arms. "Hmph!" He said sulking. Chief put on his hat and nodded to Julia, Evan, Kaylynn and Zed. "OK, team! This is it!" He said. He ran behind the falls. Evan cleared his throat. Julia glared at him. "What?! So I had a nervous breakdown!" He said stomping his foot. Julia shook her head. "WHAT?" He said again. Meanwhile, Chief had found the cavern. He slowly snook into the cavern tunnel and tip-toed down the dark hole. He glanced about. Seeing a shadow approach he dived into a crack in the wall. One of the pirates walked past. Chief held his breath. Once the coast was clear, he crawled out and continued down the cave. He came to a door-way which was just a hole in the wall, with a giant boulder next to it. He peeked round the door slowly. The coast was clear. He slipped into the room and dived behind a column. He saw Jessie, wearing a white top and denim skirt. She was reading a heavy looking book. He watched as she sighed. She got up and walked over to the huge bookcase, which was right next to the column. Chief waited until she had put the book back then he reached out and grabbed her. Jessie felt a hand go over her mouth and a stron arm circle her waist. She started to scream but could only let out a muffled gasp. She looked up to see her capter and her eyes widened. "Chief!" She whispered behind his hand. He removed it quickly. "Sorry about the grab and go thing." He whispered. She looked up at him. "It's ok" She said and smiled. He smiled back. "I'm so glad to have you back!" He said turning her around and hugging her close. She closed her eyes and cried. Chief put his chin on her head and said quietly, "Let's get out of here!" He took her hand and started to walk towards the exit, but there was the captain. "You think you can steal my treasure!" He said pointing to Chief. "Uh-oh!" He said, his hand tightening. "We are in trouble!" The captain grabbed them and tied their hands together behind their backs. Then he pushed them into a closet. They heard the cave door close and then silence, the captain had left, and so had his men.

Chapter 6
Chief rested his head on the closet door. Jessie looked at the line of light with illuminated Chief's frustrated features. "What do we do now?" She asked. He looked at her sadly. "I don't know. If only there were a way to contact the others. Then they could... WAIT!" He swivelled around and looked at his back pocket. The panic button! "Jess! Julia gave me a panic button. It's in my back pocket. If we went back to back do you think you could reach it?" He said looking at her. "I think so!" She said turning around. Jessie put her hand into Chief's pocket. She closed her eyes to concentrate. "It isn't there!" She said panicking herself. "Try the other one!" He said. She tried the other one and clicked the button. Back outside, Evan and his team waited to see if the reciever would go off. Suddenly the box flashed and Julia jumped up in surprise. "They need us! Let's go!" She said, pulling Evan to his feet. They ran down the cave tunnel and into the room. "Chief? Jess?" Kaylynn called. Chief heard them and started to bang on the door. "In here!" Zed tried the door. "It's locked!" Kaylynn looked at him. "Well duh! Or they wouldn't be trapped!" She said pushing him. "It may take me a while to pick the lock." She said. Jessie gasped suddenly. "Chief! In my pocket, there's a skeleton key! Could you get it?" She said turning again. "Haha, I'll try... Wait... you have a skeleton key?" Jessie nodded. "Yeah, you gave me it, before my first mission!" He pulled the key out of the pocket and unlocked the door. "We make a good team!" He said as the door opened. Evan cut the ropes which tied them, then they started to leave. But the cave door was blocked, again! "You escaped!" The captain said angrily. "Well, you won't this time!" He said pulling out a dart. He threw it towards Jessie who gasped. Chief dived over to her and pushed her out of the way. Evan, who was standing behind them, ducked. "Whoa! Deadly darts!" He said as it smashed a vase open. He ran forwards and jumped onto the pirate captain. He punched his face. "The ol' one-two!" He said effortlessly. Jessie laughed as she looked up at Chief. "Thanks" She said quietly touching his face. He smiled. "Any time!" He laughed. Kaylynn and Zed joined Evan in beating up the captain. Julia walked over to Chief and Jessie. "Come on, Let's get out of here!" She said helping them up. They ran down the cave tunnel and out to the waterfall. Evan, Kaylynn and Zed joined them a few minutes later and they all jumped into the plunge pool!

Chapter 7
Chief leaned back onto his back so he floated in the water. Evan, Kaylynn, Julia, Zed and Jessie were all splashing about. Suddenly he heard a scream. It was Jessie. "Chief there's more!" She said swimming over as fast as she could. He put his hand on her arm. "OK, Jess, do you trust me?" She looked into his crystal blue eyes. "Yes" She said firmly. He pushed her below the water then ducked himself. Jessie felt two strong hands grip her waist. They seemed to guide her through the water, and help her move in it. Suddenly a cave door opened and some water began to pull Jessie towards it. Caught in an underwater tornado, the team were all sucked into the cave, which was then closed again. Jessie looked at Chief. "You did know there was a cave down here, didn't you?" She said worried. Chief didn't answer. "Then who opened the cave?" She said looking around. "Hoy Goys!" She heard a familiar voice say behind her. "Arcee!" She said running to hug her. Beth appeared too, followed by Carly and BearHugger. "Hey Jess! Chief! Evan, Julia, Kaylynn and Zed!" They said together. "Jess! You're ok!" Beth added hugging her. Jessie nodded. "Yes I am" She smiled. Chief walked over and hugged Beth. "Thanks for saving us!" He said. Beth smiled. "It was Arcee's idea!" She said laughing. Arcee nodded. Chief looked at her. "Well... I think a ceremony is in order!" He said clearing his throat. Chief removed his soaked fedora. Jessie held it for him. "Are you, Arcee Pattinson, ready and willing to become an agent in training, for the BABV SS?" He said in a deep voice. Arcee looked at Jessie. "I am ready and willing." Jessie whispered to her. "I am ready and willing!" Arcee said loudly. Chief laughed. Arcee always brightened any situation. "Then by the power vested in me. As Chief of the BABV SS. I hearby declare you, Arcee Pattinson, an Agent in Training!" Beth clapped. Arcee stood up. Jessie hugged Arcee and Chief pinned a small pin onto Arcee's top. Everyone clapped. Suddenly the ground shook. Chief looked around. He started to push everyone forwards. "We have to go now!"

Chapter 8
Rocks began to cave in and one big boulder fell on Chief. It was crushing his leg. "Ahhh!" He cried in agony Jessie looked back over her shoulder. "CHIEF!" She screamed. She ran over to him. "No... go on without me!" He said bravely. "No! I won't leave you!" She said, tears streaming down her face. "Evan! Make sure she leaves!" Chief said taking her by the hand. He squeezed it tight. "Be brave" He whispered as Evan took Jessie away. The cave collapsed and Chief was trapped inside. Jessie cried "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Outside, Jessie was a wreck. She cried into Evan's shoulder. "Why? Why?" She said over and over. Beth hugged her close. Arcee was picking up rocks and throwing them as far as she could. Julia bit her lip. "Evan, me Zed and Kaylynn are going back to base. You coming?" She said quietly. Evan looked at Jessie sadly. "Yeah..." He said standing up. "You coming Jess?" He said, his voice cracking. Jess shook her head. "I want to stay here. For a bit." She sniffed. Beth and Arcee sat down next to her. "We'll stay with Jess. You guys head home. And... tell Max." Beth said. "NO" Jessie said standing up. "Don't tell him... I will" She said sadly. Evan nodded. "We'll go see Wanda." He said. Everyone but Arcee, Beth and Jess left. Jess burst into tears again. "I just don't want to believe... he's gone" She sobbed. Arcee hugged her. "We'll all miss Chiefy!" She said truthfully. "Very much. But I think you'll miss him most. For reasons beyond friendship." Beth added. Jessie looked at Beth confused. "What?" She said. Beth, realising what she said, changed the subject quickly. "Let's call this place... Chiefy Paradise!" She said smiling. "I like that name!" A voice said behind them. Jessie looked ahead still. "You know something... I miss him so much, I can still hear him." She said morosely. Beth and Arcee spun around. They looked at the figure and then at each other. The figure put his finger to his lips. Beth and Arcee nodded. "Aww, Jess!" They said hugging her, styfling giggles. "What are you two laughing at?" Jessie said sitting up. Suddenly her hat was pulled off her head, her shades removed and two hands clamped over her eyes. The figure leaned close to Jessie's ear and whispered. "Guess who!" Jessie reached up to the hands quickly. "Ch--ch- chief?!?" She said in disbelief. The hands moved away. "How on earth did you guess." He said laughing. "But the cave? It collapsed!" She said, her mouth open. "I told you to be brave!" He said laughing. She fell into his arms. "Oh Sid! I... I..." She cried. "It's ok..." He said smiling and patting her head. "Come on... Let's catch Evan up... Can't have him spreading word that I'm dead!" he said winking.

Chapter 9
Chief, Arcee. Beth and Jess drove down the road to Wanda's inn. "Stop!" Beth said quickly. "Evan's in there, with Wanda... he said so!" She said quickly. Chief pulled over. Wanda was stooped over the counter with a handkerchief in her hand. She was crying. "I just don't wanna believe my little pineapple is gone!" She said between sobs. Chief smiled to himself. "Gone?!" He said loudly from the door. She looked up. "Sidney! Oh honey!" She said running towards him and hugging him close. "I new it weren't true!" She said holding him at arm's length. Evan was looking at Chief wide eyed. "Whoa!" He said amazed. "How did you survive?" He asked. "I mean. I'm glad you did but... all those rocks..." He said stuttering. Chief laughed. "Come on Evan... you should know now that it takes more than a few tons of rock to get me down" Julia gasped. "You mean... you're ok?" She said happily. Chief rolled his eyes. "Yes!" he said. After a small chat and some lemonade from Wanda, the team finally started back to base. When they pulled over at base, Max ran over and hugged Chief. "Wanda called to tell me you were caught in a rock cave in!" He said, still hugging his son. "Are you ok?" He asked. Chief nodded. "I had Jess and the others all emotional though." He said laughing. Jessie nodded. "I can't help it! I thought you were dead!!" She said poking him. Chief poked her back. "Why would it matter to you?!" He said laughing. Jessie stopped poking. "Because you are one of my closest friends!" She said punching him in the arm. Arcee coughed. "anshelovsim" She said in her cough. Jessie shot a cold hard stare at Arcee. Beth laughed. So did everyone else, apart from Jessie and Chief. They just looked at each other and shrugged. Then Chief offered his arm to Jessie who took it and they walked arm in arm to the cliff overlooking the beach. Arcee looked at them. Then she looked at Beth. Then both of them started giggling. Max raised an eye-brow. "What's the gossip?" He said to Arcee and Beth. They whispered something in his ear. "Oh really?" He said smiling. He looked over at his son. "Thats so sweet!" He said. Then he said more loudly, "What a lovely sun-set! So romantic!" and giggled with Arcee and Beth. Everyone else had gone inside. Chief turned round and shook his head. "Not funny dad!" Jessie turned too. She laughed. "Don't let them get to you Chief." She said, repeating his words. "Remember that!" She said hugging him. Arcee made a heart with her hands and held it up. "Awww!" They chorused. Chief looked at Jessie. He raised an eye-brow. Jessie nodded. "Get em!!!!!!!!" He yelled and they ran after the others. Arcee, Beth and Max screamed and ran back into the HQ building. Jessie stopped running. CHief turned around. "Jess? You coming in?" He said quietly. She nodded. "One minute. I just need some time alone." She said quietly. "Oh, ok." He said. "Um... goodnight." She looked at him. "Goodnight." He stood there for a moment, as if waiting for something to happen, then as if deciding nothing was going to happen, he walked inside. Jessie watched him go then turned to look at the beautiful sun-set. Once again, dolphins leapt above the waves and were silhouettes against the orange sun.

The end *credits start rolling up screen*
*Very tiny Jessie runs on*
"Hey! Where are you going! This isn't over yet!" *She pushes the credits off screen and a picture fades in. It's the same scene as before.*

Jessie stood up and walked inside. She walked past Max's room and heard a conversation. "What is it dad?" Chief said. "So, you saved Jessie huh?" He said, making conversation. Chief paused. "Yes, I did." Chief replied. "Well we did. The team were great!" He added. Jessie smiled to herself. "So, I hear you got locked in a closet with her." Max said after a pause. Jessie heard Chief stutter. "Well, yeah sort of, but it was only for a few minutes!" He said quickly. Jessie laughed quietly. She heard Max giggle. "So what happened before then? Before you got found but after you found her?" She looked through a crack in the door. Chief was sitting down. "Well, I pulled her over to me, behind a pillar, and she gave me this huge hug, and started crying. I dried her tears and we started to leave when we got put in the closet." He said. Max nodded. "So when are you gonna ask her out?" Max asked. Chief blinked. "What?!" He said loudly. Max laughed. "Oh face it Sid, it's obvious!" Jessie giggled. "Arcee and Beth put you up to this didn't they!" Chief said jumping up. "They have a theory that I have feelings for Jessie. Well..." Jessie had to run away as someone was coming down the corridor. She lay in her bed that night laughing. "That Max!" She said to herself. "If Chief grows up to be like him, he is going to be an awesome guy!" She paused. "Well, he already is." Her mind flicked over the memories she had of Chief. Funny ones, sad ones, happy ones. Then she found herself thiking about him even more. Like when she, Beth and Chief went to search for Leon and he saved her. The Chief memory's eyes, those crystal blue eyes, were causing her heart to beat loudly. Jessie went into a light trance. "Ahh!" She said after a few seconds. "What am I doing?!" She said to herself. But try as she might she couldn't get those eyes out of her mind. Then she found her mind out of control. Thinking about his hair, his smile, his muscular form. Jessie tried to block the thoughts from entering her head. She put her hands on her ears and shook her head madly. The world began to spin crazily out of control. Then THUMP! She landed on the floor. Chief was looking in at her. "Um, Jess, you ok?" He said, crystal blue eyes glowing like sapphires in the dark. She blinked. "Jess? Hello?" He said waving a hand infront of her. She snapped out of her trance. "Yeah, I'm OK... OW!" She gripped the back of her head where she had hit it on the bed-side table. Chief walked over to her and crouched down on one knee. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Ooh that looks painful!" He whispered. "Come on. Let's get some ice!" He added helping her up. She smiled weakly. "Thank you." They walked down the hall to the first aid room. Chief got an ice-pack from the freezer and placed it gently on Jessie's head. She looked at the floor. "There we go!" He said after a few minutes. He looked at her. "Jess, are you... ok?" She looked up. Big mistake. "Um... um... yeah!" She bit her lip. Chief raised an eye-brow. "Ok. You got that ice?" He said letting go of it. "Yeah." She said nervously. He walked her back to her room and smiled at her. "Goodnight!" He said, his teeth sparkling in the moonlight. "Goodnight" Jessie said smiling. She climbed into bed and slapped herself. "Snap out of it Jess!" She yelled as she drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Chapter 10
Jessie woke up to the sound of people walking around outside in the corridor. She rubbed her eyes and peeked out. "What's going on?" She asked Beth, who was walking past with a roll of paper. "We are having a party to celebrate the opening of the BABV SS Florida branch." She said quickly and she walked off. Jessie smiled. She pulled on an outfit and went to the main hall. "Can i help?" She asked Chief who was stood in the middle of the hall with a clip-board. "Uh... sure." He handed her a pair of rubber gloves. "The floor needs cleaning." He said holding back a smile. Jessie took the gloves off him reluctantly. "Ok" She said as she pulled her scrubbing brush over to one side. Beth saw this and dropped her side of the banner. She marched over to Chief. "What do you think you are doing?!" She said to him, poking him hard in the chest. "Ow!" He said. She folded her arms. "What?" He said rubbing the place where she poked him. "Go over there and apologise to Jessie right now!" She said angrily. Chief rolled his eyes. "Fine!" He said handing her the clip-board. He walked over and kneeled down next to Jessie. "Look, Beth just made me say sorry. So um... sorry." He said rubbing his arm. Jessie smiled. He held out his hand. "Come on, i want to show you something." He said. She took his hand and they walked out of the hall. Chief walked Jessie to his car and they both climbed in. Chief drove her to a small cove. They got out and he walked her down to the secret place. Jessie looked around. "This place is beautiful... but why did you bring me here?" Chief spoke not a word, he just pulled out a wallet from his back pocket. Jessie watched intently. Chief showed her a picture of someone who looked very similar to Chief, if not identical. "Who's that?" She said looking at it closely. "Is that you?" She asked. Chief shook his head. "His name is Sinclair Ursa. He is 17, just like me. He lives in London, England." He paused. "And he's my brother" Jessie's eyes popped out of their sockets. "What?!? You have a twin?! AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!?" She said. Chief closed the wallet. "I only found out last night. My dad told me. Believe me, i was shocked. I wanted you to be the first to know." He said looking at the floor. "He's my brother, Jess! My twin!" Jessie nodded. "Pack you're bags Mr. Bear!" She said walking away from him. "We're going to London!" CHief looked at her. "What? Now?" He said his arms wide. "No... after the party." She said winking. "We'll sneak out and go find you're long lost twin!" She said pulling him towards the steps. "This is gonna be so fun!"

Chapter 11
The great hall was filled with balloons and special guests. Wanda was there, in a big green dress. She chuckled loudly while she talked to one of the locals who had come to celebrate the opening. Beth and Arcee were dancing to some funky music that the DJ was playing. Evan and Julia were stood talking to more guests, holding hands. Kaylynn was dancing with Zed. Carly and BearHugger were eating some cake. Max was talking to Geri, who had only recently flown in to meet them. And Jessie and Chief were talking outside. Well, Jessie was. Chief was spying on everyone. "So if we take this route instead of going this way..." She said pointing to a map. "Chief are you even listening?!" She said hitting him lightly, but not too lightly that he didn't notice, on the arm. "Oh... Yeah" He laughed. "Sorry Jess, but this party is funny." Jessie tilted her head to one side. "How so?" She asked curiously. Chief motioned her to come to him and he put his arm round her and pointed with this other hand. "Look over at Evan and Julia!" He whispered. "They so have the hots for each other!" He said laughing. Jessie giggled. Chief pointed to Beth, who was now waving at the DJ and winking mischeviously. Arcee was stood behind her pointing at Beth, then making a heart from her fingers then pointing at the DJ, who laughed. Beth spun around and glared at Arcee who shrugged." Jessie smiled. Chief pointed at Kaylynn who was trying to teach Zed how to do the Macarena. Jessie laughed again. She looked at Chief. "You're right!" Chief sort of smiled and looked at her. "Aren't I always?" He said jokingly. She laughed and shook her head. "Now come on! The party will be over soon, we have to be on the road before then!" She said changing the subject. She headed over to the door. Chief started off then he stopped. "Oh no" He said quietly. "What?" Jessie said spinning around. "I have to say a word of thanks! I totally forgot!" He said panicking. "Alright... then you say you're thanks and then pretend to go the bathroom. Then high-tail it to the car and drive it to the airport!" She said turning back and going to get her bag. Chief nodded. He re-tied his bow-tie and walked back inside. His father was stood by the door. "Ah Sid! Feeling better?" He asked. Chief looked at him confused then remembered his excuse for leaving. "Oh yeah!" He said nodding. "Much better!" His dad ruffled his hair. "That's my boy!" He said lovingly. "Are you ready for you're speech?" He asked. Chief nodded, after his mom had kissed him on the cheek. "My little baby is all grown up!" She said. Chief flashed a smile. "Mom!" He said kissing her on the cheek. "I gotta go now." He said half walking half running up to the stage. He took the microphone off of the DJ and nodded to him. He turned down the music. Chief cleared his throat. "Hello everyone, can I have you're attention please for one moment." He paused allowing people to stop what they were doing and look. "I'd just like to thank you all for coming to this evening's celebration. I never thought in a million years that when I first started the BABV SS back in Build-A-Bearville, that some day, I would be stood on a stage, at the opening of another branch. It's been a great honour to have you're attendance and I hope you had a good night." He said smiling. "Have a safe drive home!" He handed the microphone to the DJ who played one final song as Chief walked off stage. Chief walked over to his parents and hugged them both. "I'm exausted!" He said faking a yawn. "If you don't mind I'm off to bed!" He added. He strolled out of the front entrance and down the steps. Then he jumped in the car and drove off. Jessie coughed. Chief looked at her. "What?" She looked at him. "So how'd the speech go?" She asked smiling to herself. "Ahh... I had the whole guest list charmed." He said laughing. "Naturally of course!" Jessie laughed. She looked into his crystal blue eyes. "Why are you so..." She broke off. "So... what?" He said his head slightly tilted forwards. He drove slowly so he could correct anything. Jessie waved her hands around. "So... so..." Chief glanced at the road. "What... Jess? You're making me nervous!" He said quite loudly. "So... oh I don't know the word!" Chief laughed. "Ok." There was a moment of silence while they drove down the dark road. "What time is it?" He asked after a while. "Eleven" Jessie said in a monotone. Chief cleared his throat. A few more minutes passed. "It's nice out tonight." Chief said at last. Jessie nodded. "This sort of night reminds me of back when it was just me and Marco. We used to sneek out and spy on villains." Jessie smiled. "I bet you miss him." She said patting his arm. "Yeah..." Chief said quietly. "But I got someone just as good." He said smiling at her. Jessie blushed. Then she yawned. Chief looked at her. "Hey if you want you can take a nap. We still have an hour until we get to the airport." He said concerned. Jessie nodded and closed her eyes. Chief smiled to himself as he drove along silently into the night.

Chapter 12
About 40 minutes later, Jessie stirred. "Where are we?" She said sleepily. Chief looked at the dashboard clock. "About 20 minutes away." Jessie yawned. "I feel much better." She said stretching. Chief smiled. "It was quiet." He said laughing. Jessie went to nudge him but he held a finger up. "Never nudge a driver!" She folded her arms and sighed. "What's on the radio?" She said flicking it on. "Probably some old junk. Not many people listen to it at twenty-to-twelve." The radio crackled and Elton John's "Can you feel the love tonight" came on. Chief hurridly changed the channel. More songs like I wanna know what love is, and kiss the girl were on every channel. "WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THESE RADIO DJS?!" Chief yelled as he switched it off. Jessie giggled. "Romantic ones" She said quietly. Chief shook his head. "We should be there in fifteen minutes." He said looking flushed. "Then we can board the plane and get to London." Jessie smiled and switched on her I-pod. They arrived at the airport and Chief programmed the car to drive back home. Then they boarded the plane and as they took off, they fell sound asleep.

Chapter 13
About four hours after take off, Chief awoke to the sound of an air-hostess checking everyone was safe and sound. He stretched and remembered where he was. His mouth was dry, so he caught the attention of the air-hostess. "Excuse me!" He whispered. She turned around. "Yes sir?" She asked politely. "May I have a glass of water please?" He asked. "Of course." She said smiling as she disappeared down the aisle. She returned a few minutes later with the glass. She also carried a piece of paper. "Are you Sidney Bear?" She asked giggling. Chief took a sip of his water. "Uh... yeah." He said raising an eyebrow. "Why?" The hostess raised a hand to her mouth. "THE Sidney Bear?" She asked. "If THE Sidney Bear means the Chief of the BABV SS, then yes I am." He said polietly. She squealed. "I am you're biggest fan!" She said excitedly. "Can I have you're autograph!" She said, thrusting the paper at him. "Er... Sure." He said feeling his pockets for a pen. "Here!" She said handing him a heavy pen. "It's my lucky pen!" She said beaming. Chief looked at her name-plate. "Eloise" He said to himself. "Is that correct?" He asked. She nodded. "Alright." He scribbled his signature on the paper, following: To Eloise. He handed the signed paper back to her with the pen and took another sip. "Thank you!" She squealed kissing the paper. Chief smiled and raised his glass. "You're welcome!" He said before taking another sip. She disappeared down the aisle leaving Chief to think about what just happened. He finished his water and looked over at Jessie, who was still sound asleep. He plugged his ear-phones into the TV screen and watched the TV. A few minutes later, Jessie awoke. "Hello!" She said sleepily as people sound when they just wake up. Chief smiled. "Hey!" He said back. They sat for a moment, Jessie with her head on chief's shoulder, until she realised what she was doing and jerked up quickly. "So what did i miss?" She said breaking the silence. "Just my 'Biggest Fan' wanting an autograph." He said laughing. Jessie raised an eyebrow. "Who?" Chief explained about Eloise the air hostess. Jessie laughed. "So much for the Build-A-Bearville SECRET Service." She said laughing. Ever since Jessie was kid-napped and Chief and the team made the big rescue, it's been far from a secret. The only secret about it is the locations. They chatted for a bit about how excited they were about meeting Chief's twin brother. Then the refreshments for breakfast came round and they ate. Six hours after they took off. The two run-aways landed at Heathrow airport. Local time was 11am. They got off the plane and Chief got their luggage. Then he hired a car and drove them to their hotel suite. They both collapsed in their own seperate rooms and fell asleep.

Chapter 14
2 hours later, at 1pm, Chief's cell phone rang. Without thinking he answered. "Hello?" He said sleepily. "Sidney? Is that you?" A familiar voice asked. Chief's eyes widened. "Uh..." He stood up and walked quickly over to Jessie's room. "Yeah Mom. It's me..." He said pointing to the phone to Jessie. Jessie looked confused. "What?" She mouthed. "It's my mom!" He mouthed back. "What was that?" He said into the phone. "Where am I?" He said slowly. "Out." He said quickly. Jessie put her hand over her mouth. He sat on Jessie's bed. "Where?... Just um... out with Jessie." He said. Jessie giggled. Gina spoke down the phone. "Sidney, dear. Where are you? You aren't in you're room. You didn't come down for breakfast. I just want to know where you are." She said softly. Chief sighed. "Mom, you don't have to worry. I can't tell you where I am right now. I will soon. Just don't look for me." He said sadly. "I am doing something I have to do." He added. Gina paused and then seemed to give up. "Ok honey. Just call me soon. So I know you're ok" Chief sighed in relief. "OK Mom will do." Chief listened again. "Yeah, love you too Mom... Bye!" He added. Then he collapsed on Jessie's bed. "That was close!" He said to the ceiling. Jessie giggled. Chief looked at her. "You weren't helping" He said pointing at her. She crawled over to him. "I'm hungry. Can we go eat?" She asked. Chief nodded. "Yeah." He said sitting up. "I'll get my coat and we'll go out somewhere." He said leaving. Jessie sighed happily and crawled forwards onto her front. Chief looked back at her. "What does it feel like to be back in England?" He asked. Jessie rolled over onto her back. "Great!" She said laughing. She slid off the bed head first and rolled over to a standing position. She pushed him out of the room. "Come on. I have to get ready!" She said smiling. "OK!" Chief said walking out. He grabbed his coat from the top of his suitcase. Then he knocked on Jessie's door and arm in arm they went out to "La Petite Maison" a young man was serving them. "Hello, Welcome to La Petite Maison. What would you like to order today?" He asked them politely. Chief had his head in a menu. "One moment please. Jessie would you like to order?" He said looking over the menu at her. Jessie's mouth hung open as she stared at the waitor. The waitor turned to look at her. "What will it be for you today madam?" He turned to Jessie. "One moment please." She smiled charmingly and allowed the waitor to go. Then she grabbed the menu from Chief and stuck them up so she could speak to him. "CHIEF!" She hissed. "What?! I was reading that!" He said looking at the menu. "I can't believe you didn't see him!" She said disappointed. "WHO?!" He asked. She put a menu down and took the other so it hid her, and Chief's face as she stood behind him. She lowered the menu slowly and pointed to the waitor. Chief's mouth hung open now. Jessie used her finger to close it. She sat down opposite him again. "Now you see?" She asked impatiently. Chief nodded slowly. Then he thrust a menu at Jessie. "Order... NOW!" He hissed. "OK OK!!" She said. "Excuse me!" She said raising her hand. The waitor walked over. "Yes?" He asked politely. "Ready to order?" Jessie nodded "Yes. I'll have a scone and tea." She said sweetly. "And you sir?" He said looking at Chief who again had his face in the menu. He lowered the menu. I'll have a coffee and a jacket potato with cheese." He said smiling at the waitor, who too was stood with his mouth hung open. "I am awfully sorry." He said after a moment. "It's just..." He turned to Jessie. "Excuse me miss, but is does there seem to be some sort of resemblance between this fellow and I?" He asked nervously. "Uncanny!" Jessie said, pretending not to have noticed. She kicked Chief under the table. "Wow! You and I do look similar!" Chief said, with the same faked astonishment. He shot Jessie an annoyed look. She smiled sweetly back. "I'll go and get you're orders." The waitor said. Jessie laughed. "I wonder if he knows." She said laughing. "What that him and I are long lost twins?" He said laughing. "I don't think so." He smiled. "Shall we invite him back to the hotel?" She suggested. Chief laughed at the ease it was of finding his brother. "Yes, we shall!" He smiled. And so they invited the waitor, who was named Sinclair Ursa, round to the hotel, preparing to break the news.

Chapter 15
Back at the hotel, Jessie put the kettle on and made 3 cups of tea. She walked into the room where Chief and Sinclair sat chatting. Jessie sat down and handed the cups to the boys. Jessie's phone buzzed and she went to text Beth all about her adventure. "I'll be right back!" She called. Sinclair watched as she left, then he turned to Chief. "So... Sidney? Is it?" He asked. "Yeah" He answered. Sinclair leaned back in the chair. "So... Sidney... What's the deal with you and the little lady?" Chief sat bolt-upright. "You mean Jessie?" He said nervously. Sinclair grinned. "You like her don't you!" He said with a side-ways smile. "Uh... not in the way you're thinking!" He said nervously again. Sinclair raised an eyebrow. "Whatever you say!" He smiled. "So Sinclair... Tell me about yourself." Chief said. "What are you're parents like?" Sinclair looked uncomfortable. "I don't know." He said quietly. "I was taken from my real parents when I was a baby. Brought to England and left on the doorstep of an orphanage." He said sadly. "I do have a picture of me with them though." He handed Chief a battered old photograph of his mother and father, and a little baby boy. One corner was ripped off. Chief felt for something in his pocket. His hand closed around the missing corner. Slowly he brought it out in his clasped hand and placed it into it's rightful place. Sinclair's eyes popped. "That baby looks just like.... this one!" He whispered. Chief nodded and looked solemly at Sinclair. "Sinclair. My father and mother are called Maximilan and Georgina Bear." Sinclair's eyes filled up with tears. "Ursa. Bear." He murmered. Chief nodded. "Ursa, meaning bear in latin." Chief said quietly. "Brother." Sinclair whispered. Chief nodded. "Twin brothers." He said. Sinclair began to cry. "I never knew!" He said croakily. "I never knew!" Chief hugged his brother calmly. "It's ok!" He said soothingly. "It's ok" Jessie walked in. "Did you tell him?" She mouthed to Chief. He nodded. Jessie walked over to Sinclair and hugged him. "You're mother and father loved you very much!" She said with tears in her eyes. "You just have to meet them!" Sinclair nodded. "Yes, I do!" He said wiping his eyes. "I'll finish up here and go. Where are they?" Chief and Jessie looked at each other. "One moment." Chief said. Jessie dragged him into the bathroom. "Chief you gotta tell him who you are, what you are." She whispered. "I know!" He said back. "But how?" Jessie thought. "Tell him how we met!" She said nudging him. "I like that story" She added shyly. Chief raised an eyebrow. "Oh do you now?" He said nudging her back. "Good idea." He said opening the door. Jessie smiled. "OK, Sinclair, are you wondering how Chief... I mean Sid and I met?" She said happily. Sinclair raised his eyebrows. "Actually... I am a bit curious as to how someone like him ends up hanging out with someone like you." He said smiling mischeviously. "That's a compliment to you by the way." He added. Jessie laughed. "You two are definately related! You both have that totally annoying charm!" She said folding her arms. "Go ahead Chief. Spill!" She said wandering out. So Chief began the unbelieveable tale of the BABV SS

Chapter 16
Sinclair sat stunned in his chair. "Wow!" He said again. "You guys are like... the FBI or the CIA." He said stunned. "Does dad know?" He asked. Chief nodded. "We only found him a few months ago. A lot has happened since then." Chief looked at Jessie. Sinclair raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" He said smiling. Jessie quickly looked away. "Nothing!" They said together. Sinclair smiled. "Right!" He stood up and grabbed his coat. "I'm off to get a plane ticket!" He said leaving. Chief's cell phone rang again. "Hello?" He said quickly. "Arcee? Is that you?" He asked confused. "Beth?" Jessie smiled. "Listen, I can't hear you! Who is this?" He listened. "Oh... Hi Carly! Was that Arcee and Beth?" He smiled. "Ah... Typical... WHAT!?" He said almost dropping the cell. "Um... sorry he just left. He's gone to get a plane ticket. He's going over to Florida to meet my dad." He held the phone away from his ear. "OK ok!" He said laughing. "I see someone is excited!" Just then the door swung open. "I forgot my wallet!" Sinclair said grabbing it. "Oh Carly, he's back, do you want to talk to him?" He asked smiling. Chief handed the phone to Sinclair. "It's Carly!" He whispered. Sinclair nodded. "Hello Carly." He said into the phone. Chief turned to Jessie and started whispering to her. "Yes they are here... Yes... He's talking to her at the moment in a hushed voice, makes me wonder what they are up to... Really?" Jessie turned to look at Sinclair. "Hey listen can i call you back later, i have a plane ticket to buy, i've saved this number to my phone, we have much to discuss!" He said inputting the number into his own phone. "See you soon!" He said then he hung up. Then he handed the phone back to Chief and picked up his wallet. "If you two excuse me, I have a ticket to get, a plane to catch..." He walked out of the door. "And a couple to match!" He added quietly, but not quiet enough. "Did he say...?" Jessie said pointing at the door. Chief nodded. "Yep. It would seem my brother has been roped into the scheme of our friends back home." Jessie rolled her eyes. "I suppose this means we are going to have to change the plan?" She said walking up to him. "What are you're orders Chief?" She added, her face close to his. "I suggest we continue our plan. Ignore them!" Jessie smiled. "I was hoping that would be the answer."

Chapter 17
Half way across the atlantic ocean, Sinclair was video calling the girls from his laptop. "HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE CHIEF!" Beth screamed. "Duh, I am his twin brother!" Sinclair replied. Beth laughed. "It's weird seeing chief but hearing someone with an awesome British accent!" she added. Carly pulled the computer towards herself. "Sinclair? How does it feel to be a twin?" She asked. "Uh... weird!" Sinclair answered looking up. Arcee pulled the computer over to her. "Hoy!" She said loudly. "Hello Arcee!" Sinclair said reading Arcee's name tag. "This goy is awesome!" Arcee said looking at Beth and Carly. "He knows my name!" Beth and Carly looked at each other then Arcee's name tag. "Sure..." They said together. Arcee looked down at her tag. "Oops! I forgot i still had that on from before!" She said blushing. Sinclair laughed. "It's ok." He shuffled in his seat. "So any more questions?" Beth pulled the computer over to herself. "How goes the plan?" She whispered. "Alright i think." Sinclair said. "Last time i saw them they were in Chief's room just talking. I've rigged the place to go all romantic on them, remote controlled of course!" He said intelligently. Beth smiled. So did Arcee and Carly. "Well when you get here we'll start the fun!" Carly said before she switched the computer off. Then she Arcee and Beth high-fived each other and awaited their new friend's arrival.

Chapter 18
Evan and Max pulled over at the airport. "Um... Max, are you saying Chief and Jessie are abroad?" He asked looking out at the planes. "Yup." Max said patting the wheel. "So they ran away?" He said looking at Max. "Yup." Evan looked confused. "You aren't bothered that you're only son ran off to another country with some girl?" Evan asked. Max turned to Evan. "Jessie isn't just some girl... She's his employee, friend, sometimes even a councellor. And second of all... nah you'll see soon enough." Max said smiling. "What?!" Evan asked excitedly. "No I'm not telling you. The plane is here now see." He said pointing. They left the car and walked over to the airport, and waited in the waiting room. Sinclair started to walk over. "Hey son!" Max said greeting him. "It's good to see you." He said embracing his other long lost child. "Hey father!" Sinclair said. Evan's eyes popped. "WHOA! What's with the accent?" Evan asked. "What accent?" Sinclair asked. Evan laughed sarcastically. "Come on Chief, you and I both know that you're an American through and through." Evan said poking Sinclair. Sinclair and Max looked at each other. "AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!" They burst out laughing. "What?" Evan said looking uneasy. "You think I'm Sidney?" He said crying with laughter. "Um... yeah... you look like him." Evan said nervously. "Aww man this twin business ROCKS!" He said wiping his eyes. "T.. t... TWIN?!" Evan stuttered. "A TWIN!" Sinclair nodded. "Yeah, believe me I was surprised too!" Evan looked amazed. "Wow... Just... WOW!" Max laughed. "Now Evan, Sidney isn't my only son. I have an almost exact copy of him." Max said hugging Sinclair. "Dad... Can we go home now?" Max looked at his son. "Uh... no..." Max said looking at Evan. "We're kinda on vacation at the moment." Max said quietly. "Sorta opening you're brother's new branch of his secret service thingy. My home is back on the outskirts of Build-A-Bearville, huge place!" Sinclair nodded. "Cool!" Max picked up Sinclair's suitcase and carried it to the car. "Come on, let's go back to the HQ." Max said driving off.

Chapter 19
Back in the London hotel room, strange things were happening. Jessie was sat on her bed reading a book when the lights dimmed. She gasped and set the book down. "Jess?" She heard Chief call. "Are you ok?" He appeared at the door. Jessie nodded. "Yeah... uh... what just happened?" She asked. The lights turned off completely. "Ahh!" Jessie grabbed Chief and hugged him. "Chief I'm scared!" She said shaking. "It's ok... I'm sure it's just a technical hitch." He said reassuring her. "In the meantime, I'll grab some candles and we can sit on the sofa in my suite." Jessie nodded. "Ok..." Chief tried to move. "Uh... Jessie?" He said looking down at her. "Oh sorry." She said letting go of him.

Meanwhile...
Back at HQ, Beth, Arcee and Sinclair were gathered around a remote control. "Oops..." Sinclair said turning the light dial up a little. "I turned them off completely!" He said laughing. Beth pointed at the remote. "So how does this work?" She asked. "I rigged the hotel room so that I can control various features from anywhere in the world. What I say, happens." He said clicking the button marked 'Music'. "Haha, that will make them nervous!" He said laughing. "Here girls... have fun!" He said handing them the remote control.

Meanwhile...
Back at the hotel, Jessie and Chief were sat on opposite sides of the sofa, each holding a small candle. Suddenly, slow music started to play from the CD player. Puppy Love began to play. Jessie shuffled over to Chief. "You aren't sat on he remote are you?" She asked. "No..." he said staring at the CD player. Suddenly, the fire place lit up. Chief looked over at that. "Either we picked the romance suite... or someone's messing with us..." He said getting up. As he stood up, 2 champagne glasses of Bearberry Fizz appeared from the table. Jessie picked one up. "Yum!" She said taking a sip. Chief picked up the hotel room phone and dialled his brother's number. "He-he-hello?" Sinclair answered laughing. Chief remained silent. "Who is this?" Sinclair said calmly. "Hey Sinclair it's me Sid..." Chief started. "Ohhhh....." Sinclair said quietly. "Hi bro..." Chief frowned. "I believe you have something to admit!" Chief said sternly down the phone. "Uh... like what?" Chief sighed. "Put Arcee or Beth on." He said annoyed. There was a little noise then a giggly Beth answered. "Hello Chief!" She said in a teasing voice. "Ok... i know you have something to do with the strange stuff thats been going on over here... Don't try to deny it!" He said angrily. "Come on we were just having some fun!" She said laughing. "It's not funny!" He said annoyed. "Messing with people's lives just isn't right!" He added. "Sorry chief" Beth said sounding genuine. "Ok... Is Arcee around?" Beth handed the phone to Arcee. "Ahh come on chief! We were just messing!" She said laughing. "Whatever!" He snapped. "Ooooh someone's grumpy!" Chief sighed. "Ahhh Chief... you enjoyed it really!" She said and hung up. "Argh!" Chief slammed the phone down and walked out. "I'm going for a walk!" He shouted to Jessie. A few moments later he returned. "Just getting my coat." Then he left again.

Last edited by Admin on July 30th 2010, 7:04 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 1:06 am

OUUUHA! I can just picture that beautiful place. great start! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 1:32 am

Admin wrote:
Prologue
The sun was setting on the beach near the newest branch of the BABV SS. Dolphins leapt up as silhouettes against the orange sunset. As night fell, and the sun slipped below the horizon, a group of friends pulled up outside of the new building in various cars. A young blonde man jumped down from the driver's seat and an older man, climbed out of another car. The began to open the doors and haul luggage out of the boot. Three people came out of the building. They greeted the newcomers with hugs and they helped carry the luggage inside. Once everyone had gone into the building. The young man, a young girl and the older man returned to the cars. Everyone else was inside. "Well, we're here!" Chief said his arms around his two companions. "Yeah!" Max replied. He was Chief's father. Jessie looked out onto the ocean at the moon which glistened on the waves. "This place is so beautiful!" Jessie sighed. Chief looked over the waves. "Yeah" He said quietly. Max started to head inside. "Night you two!" He said yawning. "Goodnight Max!" Jessie called after him. "Yeah, night dad!" Chief added. He looked onto the waves again, removing his arm from around Jessie. "I can't wait until morning when I can get on my board and surf!" He said smiling, his pearly white teeth gleaming in the moonlight. "You can surf too?" Jessie asked poking him in the arm. "Yeah!" Chief said poking her back. "I'm gonna go to my room, so i can get an early start. Goodnight." He said yawning. "Yeah... Goodnight" Jessie called back.

righteous!!

S.I.C.= Second in Command
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Zed
Wizard
Wizard

BABV Username : StormSeptember

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 1:53 am

Cool begining!
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 2:04 am

Awesome beginning Jessie! And I agree with Arcee,I can totally imagen that!

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 3:22 am

Awesome!!!
Very descriptive Smile

≈☮★♫ü♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪ü♫★☮≈
26 August 2009 11:25:21 Exact time i joined BF!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:21 am

Update again Smile

Spoiler:

Here is the name of my best friend... Guest... yes that's YOU! Don't know me? I gave you a 0th Birthday Present... Cost me $0!! Hey! You have that many posts! How Coincidental! 14 March 2008 19:54 the exact time i joined BABV!
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:22 am

hehehe Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:40 am

Good job Arcee hahahah!

≈☮★♫ü♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪ü♫★☮≈
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:47 am

when do i show up??

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:49 am

Alpha Buddy wrote:
when do i show up??

evan its still chapter 1! i write as i go along, idk when you'll show up

Spoiler:

Here is the name of my best friend... Guest... yes that's YOU! Don't know me? I gave you a 0th Birthday Present... Cost me $0!! Hey! You have that many posts! How Coincidental! 14 March 2008 19:54 the exact time i joined BABV!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:51 am

man we are in florida! all about the case.. which is what LOL

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:54 am

Alpha Buddy wrote:
man we are in florida! all about the case.. which is what LOL

I DON'T KNOW YET! lol

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 4:58 am

Cann it be that..............
STRIPESS GOES MAD!!!
:O

≈☮★♫ü♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪ü♫★☮≈
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 5:00 am

Beth928..★ wrote:
STRIPESS GOES MAD!!!

lol nope, i do have sort of an idea but it isn't that

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 5:03 am

Admin wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
STRIPESS GOES MAD!!!

aww Sad

≈☮★♫ü♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪ü♫★☮≈
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 5:15 am

Beth928..★ wrote:
Admin wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
STRIPESS GOES MAD!!!

aww Sad

but it was a good idea Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 17th 2010, 5:17 am

Admin wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
Admin wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
STRIPESS GOES MAD!!!

aww Sad

but it was a good idea Smile
Razz

≈☮★♫ü♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪ü♫★☮≈
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 19th 2010, 4:14 am

Update only little tho

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 19th 2010, 4:29 am

awsome jessie!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 19th 2010, 5:06 am

Cool update!

Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 19th 2010, 5:20 am

I'M GOIN ON A YACHT!

≈☮★♫ü♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪ü♫★☮≈
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 19th 2010, 5:38 am

Beth928..★ wrote:
I'M GOIN ON A YACHT!

YAHH!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 19th 2010, 6:06 am

Admin wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
I'M GOIN ON A YACHT!

YAHH!
YHHH!

≈☮★♫ü♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪ü♫★☮≈
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   May 19th 2010, 7:04 am

HEHHEHEHEHE

'He answered it. "Hello?" He said. Music began to play in the background. "♫And they called it puppy love, Oh i guess they'll never know, how a young heart really feels, and just why---♪" Chief hung up. "Ha ha very funny Arcee!" He said sarcastically.'

that is the best!!! Razz
yaaay we getta go on a yacht! Tyme to bust out my nano swimin suit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BABV SS: Florida   

Back to top Go down

BABV SS: Florida
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next