Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessie n the Ice rescue

Go down 
+3
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
BearHugger
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

Jessie n the Ice rescue Empty
PostSubject: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 4:50 am

Chapter 1
Jessie skidded to a halt in the Chief's office, a place she often visited for tips on secret agent stuff, or just friendly chats with her boss, SidBear17, or The Chief to you, as the Chief glanced up from the Bearville Times. "You called?" Jessie said with a smile. "Yes, I did" Chief said, one eyebrow raised. "As you know, the annual Ice Ball is next month, and the SS has the pleasure of hosting it. Jessie, we have decided you're ready to host the Ice Ball"
"NO WAY!!! REALLY!" Jessie exclaimed. She flung her arms round the Chief and let out a loud "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Chief blushed and looked around to see if any scientists had seen that outburst. Thankfully, the corridors were empty. Once he had broke free of Jessie's grasp, he quickly dusted himself down and returned to his seat. "This is a big comitment Jess" he said seriously. "Yes sir!" Jessie said, barely containing her excitment, it had been her dream to host the Ice Ball. There was a momnt of silence where the only sound was the tick-tock of the clock in the office. "Very well" the chief said happily "You'd best get to work". He winked at Jessie and whispered, "Dont forget to invite that special someone hint-hint" and he did an unusual thing. SidBear17, serious chief, he laughed.

Chapter 2
Jessie flicked open her note book and scribbled down a list. "Lets see, i need food, invites, a place to hold it, drinks, music and decorations." She chewed her pencil as she thought. "Well i can make the invites on my computer and get Cheetah to copy them and then post them to all the condos. And i can buy food at the coffee shop (that will be expensive but its the ice ball). I could hold it in my condo, the ice room. and music... i could find a DJ easily. and i might be able to hire the Glitter Girls, depending on how things go. And decorations are easy, sort of." She paused "Have i missed anything?" Stripes (who had come in while Jessie was writing) nodded urgently. But Jessie didn't notice. Instead she left to get her coat to go out for dinner with Indiana Buddy, Beth, Sid an Grace.

Chapter 3
"You're late!" Sid, Indy, Beth and Grace chorused. "I know!" Jessie said "I was busy planning" she added with a grin. "Well i suppose she can be forgiven for that hey chiefy?" Beth nudged Sid playfully in the ribs. "OW! Yes, i suppose so, we do want this ball to be brilliant" he said rubbing his stomach. Indy called the waiter over and ordered for everyone. Grace whispered to Jessie "Hey Jess, do you need any decorations? I could lend you some if you like" Jessie smiled and thanked grace as the food arrived. When she had finished she went back to her condo and planned some more. The next day, Jessie went over to her secret location. She had changed her mind about the location of the ball and had planned it perfectly. "The guests will arrive in carriages pulled by White horses or Polar Bears. And they will get to this beautiful Cave, handcrafted by the Cheetah himself." Jessie said aloud. The Cheetah chipped away busily as he carved the ice block into a suitable Ice Cave. Jessie organised where the outside decorations were to be and she overlooked the half made ballroom with pride. This was going to be fabulous.

Chapter 4
A few weeks went by and things went smoothly. The food was ordered and decorations hung. Jessie even managed to persuade Pawsome Panda to be a DJ (yes the panda can work a deck). She had printed out quality invitations and posted them through condo doors including Maxine's, Miguel's and Chloe's! Jessie was almost ready. She just needed to get her dress. She knew the perfect pair! *Ding dong* Jessie rang the bell at Pawlette's Fashion Boutique. Ted answered. "Hi Jessie!" "Hi Ted! Can you make me a dress? You an Pawlette? for the Ice Ball?" "Sure leave it to us! and there's no need to pay. It's a gift from us as a congratulatiopns for getting to host!" "Thanks Ted!" Jessie said hugging him as she told him to say Hi to Pawlette for her. "I'll pick it up when it's ready!" she called as the went home. 2 days later, Jessie called round at Pawlette's and Ted's and picked up her dress. It was a silky blue material with a puffy skirt and she had sain slippers to match.

Chapter 5
The next day. Jessie pulled her hair back into a pretty style, though not her usual braid. She placed a sapphire tiara on her head and pulled her dress on. She then slipped her boots on and pulled a coat on over her dress. She was heading to thr ice cave where she needed to make the last few checks. She jumped on a train on the way there. The ball would start in an hour. She quickly skimmed round the cave checking the lighting and that the music was on. She then looked outside. It was starting to snow! She gasped "YAY! now we are really welcoming the winter!" She said happily. Jessie's phone began to ring. She answered it curiously, it was Chief. "Hey Jess!" he said. "Hey!" she replied "Listen ive just got over at the cave and its fab! i can't wait for it to start" Chief was silent. "Jessie I'm stuck in the office. I have a major exam coming up in my Secret Service role as Chief, I have to finish it by tonight." Jessie was silent now "Jessie, I cant come until later" Jessie sighed "OK Sir. You gotta finish that exam, we'll be waiting for you" "Thank's Jessie!" Sid said, his voice still sounded troubled. Then Jessie heard shouting in the corridor, the guests were arriving!

Chapter 6
"Great party Jessie!" said Chloe as she walked past Jessie with a glass of bearberry fizz, a very stylish fizzy drink. Jessie smiled and nodded. Then Miguel walked up to Jessie, closely followed by green tracks, who was carrying a glass of bearberry fizz. He handed to to Miguel who handed it to Jessie. "Oh thanks Miguel! Thanks Green Tracks!" Jessie said happily. "No problem" Miguel said "This party is awesome, thanks for invting us" Jessie grinned "You didn't need to get me a drink!" she insisted "Nah, its fine, you must be exausted after all this work!" Jessie sipped her Bearberry Fizz, "Yeah i am but it was fun!" Jessie and Miguel and Green Tracks chattedfor a few more minutes then Miguel went to dance with Chloe. Then Indy walked over, Jessie and Indy chatted about their adventures and Indy congatulated Jessie on the ball. Jessie finished her drink and danced for a bit with Indy and Bearemy then she sat down and watched happily. Then she heard a cracking noise. Disaster!

Chapter 7
"AAAAAAAAA!" people were screaming as the door to the ice cave and most of the roof collapsed! Jessie, Indy, Miguel , Chloe , Bearemy and everyone else were trapped! Indy pulled out an ice pick. "I'll dig us out!" he said triumphantly. He hacked away at the ice and made a tunnel to the outside. He crawled through. But then the tunnel collapsed too! Indy flung himself to the icy wall. "Jessie!!!" He called. "Indy! you have to get help!" Jessie called, her voice was very small, indy barely heard what she said. "But everyone in BABV is in there, with you!" Jessie thought. Of course! Sid! "Indy! Get Sid! Hurry!" Indy scrambled to his feet and called. "I'll be back soon! Don't move!" Jessie smiled "Duh!" "Oh yeah." Indy said and he sprinted off to the Library. His Shoes pounded the snow as he raced through the streets and the bottom of his tuxedo pants was wet with snow. He pulled the door open and ran into the warm library. The cheetah was also at the party so he didn't need to show ID to race down the corridoor. He skidded to a halt outside the Chief's office and threw the door open. The Chief had finished his exam and was tying his shoes which e had bought especially for the ball. "Whoa! Buddy! What's up!" he said with a smile. "Oh Chief! It's Jessie!" his face dropped "She's in trouble!"

Chapter 8
"WHAT!" chief's face went as pale as the ice outside. "Where is she? Is she going to be ok? Oh I think i'm gonna faint!" He put his hands on the desk and dropped his head down. "Chief?" Indy said quietly. "Sid?" Indy heard soft sniffing. "Sid she's gonna be ok!" He said patting him on the shoulder. "We just need to get her out of the cave, and everyone else." "The cave?" Sid looked up "Yes. the ice cave, it caved in if you'll excuse the pun" "Right" Sid smiled "I know just the person!" he reached for his cell. "Wait! Where is she? show me where the cave is." Indy pulled out his whip. "Follow me!" he said and he lashed the whip inthe direction he was headed.

Chapter 9
Chief and Indy rrive at the collapsed cave. Indy stomped his feet to keep warm and Chief flung himself to the mount of ice. "JESSIE!" he yelled into the ice. He waited. Then came a muffled, weak reply. "Chief? Oh thank you! The ice collpsed, we are trapped!" Chief's hands were red with the cold. His eyes stung with frozen tears. "We'll get you out,I promise!" he yelled "I'm going to call Sonny!" With that he pushed himself up and turned to Indy witha detemined look behind his eyes (or at least behind his shades) He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number.

*Ring Ring*
"Hello, Sonny Slowpoke, Who's speaking please?"
"Hey Sonny! Long time no see! Listen have you still got old blue?"
"Yeah she's in the shed. Why?"
"We have some snow to shift"
---
Chief smiled at Indy who looked confused. "Old Blue?". Chief laughed. "Come on to the station and i'll show you"

Chapter 10
Chief and Indy ran to the station, chief hopped on a train. "Uh Sid?" Indy asked "Can you drive" Chief laughed "Of course!" Indy jumped on and they chugged away. A few moments later Chief went "Uh oh" "Uh-oh?!" Indy repeated "Its not good to say uh oh in situations like this Sid!" "The track! it leads to over the hill. We have to change tracksby that swich" he pointed to a lever. With one flick of his trusty whip, indiana buddy switched the lever and the two heroes hurlted down the right track. Sid "parked" in the Ski Lodge Station and hopped out. "Come on!" he yelled. Indy hopped out too into the fresh snow. "Sid what is going on?" he yelled as he plodded through the blanket. "COme on!" he repeated as he ran up the wooden steps of one lodge. He knocked on the door and a young girl peeped out. "SID!" she cried as she pulled the door open "Come in!" she said and glanced at Indy "You too!"

Chapter 11
Sonny Slowpoke lived alone in the Ski Lodge comunity. Her job was to monitor snow levels and ensure tha everyone s warned if heavy snowfall was expected in BABV over winter. She had decided to stay at home during the party because she was very shy and didn't really enjoy parties. She was very helpful thoug and was a good friend of Sid and Jessie. She greeted Chief and Indy warmly and gave them each a cup of cocoa. After a few minutes she got up and pulled on the snuggliest coa and boots you could imagine. Shen she lead the boys to a garage with a huge padlock and chain to lock it. She opened the doors to reveal a huge blue snowplough/digger. "Old Blue" Chief smiled.

Chapter 12
Sonny climbed up the ladder into the main booth of the plough/digger. She helped Indy and Chief int the booth and started Old Blue up. A few moments later they were roaring down the mountainside to the rescue. When they arrived Chief hopped out of the booth before the plough stopped. He rushed to the mound and called into the ice "Jessie! We hve help!" Sonny aied the digger at the moundand told chief to tell them to stand back. Then she dug away the ice and snow to reveal a shivering Jessie and the population of BABV (bar 3 people). "Oh Sid!" Jessie ran out trembling. "Thank goodness you came!" She hugged him and Indy tightly and iled happily at Sonny. Then she foud some blankets and handed them out.

Chapter 13
Once Jessie was dry and warm she, Indy and Chief left to change out of their party clothes. In their normal clothes, well winter normal clothes, they left the BABV populace in the care of the teddy bears and went in search of the cause of the ice catastrophe! They followed some tracks to a cave. Only Jessie was small enough to fit inside so she crawled in and took a flash light. "AAAAAAAAAAAA" she yelled as she backed into a wall. "Jessie!" Sid and Indy shouted as they peered into the darkness. A little blue bear walked forward towards Jessie. It was crying. She slowly put her hand out to it and spoke softly. "There, there its ok little one" The bear spoke in a whisper "I ruined your party." she sniffed "People always ignore us ice bears and now there is only a few left." she looked solemly at Jessie "I am the only one in BABV and this tiny cave is the only home i have" she began to cry again "Hey its ok" Jessie said touching the bear's soft blue fur. "You can live with me if you like" "Really!?" The bear looked up. She lept into Jessie's arms and hugged her. Jessie smiled "Of course, what is your name?" "Snowflake" she said smiling "And your's is Jessie, i heard the two people outside call you" Jessie grinned "Come on Snowflake" she said as she crawled towards the exit.

Epilogue
Back at home, Jessie had Sid and her friend Evan round to lunch. "...And i found Snowflake" Jessie said explaining to her two close friends the story of the Ice Disaster. "Cool" Evan said "Sounds like an adventure" Sid said as he winked at Jessie "Worth a writing down?" Jessie grinned "Of course!"

Last edited by Admin on December 16th 2009, 5:32 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 8:21 am

Luv your story.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 8:28 am

thanks its also on another forum but this is less up to date
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 8:29 am

Yup I read it on the other forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 8:30 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 8:57 am

woot woot jessy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me lovey,oh yes i do like Heart
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyNovember 29th 2009, 4:25 am

haha
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 1st 2009, 3:09 am

update it now jessy or i Angry!!!!!
and u don't want a angry Queen Of Oreos/celebrity dog (Mr & Mrs Pattinson,long story btw)
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 1st 2009, 9:17 am

Yay I am in the story.Smile luving the story.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 1st 2009, 1:03 pm

Nice Story Jessy!Its really good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 2nd 2009, 3:31 am

thanks carly (welcome)
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 2nd 2009, 5:18 am

yay i got to eat with you guys! pawesome story, keep up the good work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 2nd 2009, 6:42 am

yep
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 7:59 am

awesome!
i got to be in the story!
oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 4:43 am

yep Smile im gonna finish it soon to start the christmas one
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 4:56 am

can i be in it? i really wanna be in your christmas story!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 4:58 am

yes i was planning in writing about you all
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 10:01 am

Admin wrote:
yay
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 9:54 am

Admin wrote:
yay Smile I can't wait for a Christmas Story! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chiefy
Chief of BABV SS
Chief of BABV SS
Chiefy

BABV Username : SidBear17

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 12th 2009, 8:09 am

cool update
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 12th 2009, 8:58 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 5:36 am

finished
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 7:20 am

-Claps-
Bravo Bravo!
I loved the ending and the story.
well done jess
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 8:35 am

beth928 wrote:
-Claps-
Bravo Bravo!
I loved the ending and the story.
well done jess
Couldn't have said it better. Well Done Jessie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue EmptyDecember 17th 2009, 12:22 am

thanks *takes a bow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie n the Ice rescue   Jessie n the Ice rescue Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessie n the Ice rescue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next