Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She hates me... she really hates me!

Go down 
+8
JeannaBearFun
MindyNature
BearHugger
Number XV
Admin
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Alpha Buddy
Catastrophic Beauty
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

She hates me... she really hates me! Empty
PostSubject: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 8:35 pm

MAXINE CLARK HATES ME!!! why oh why must I be sent to this fate, you don't know how horrible it is to have one of your heros HATE you! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad what if like Rob hated me.... OH I BET HE DOSE!!! like if lady gaga hates me... I bet she does too... Crying or Very sad I bet all of my heros hate me... oh why oh why... I bet farmville hates me! and facebook.. they will hate me, maxine hates me so much, she reported me! h why oh why........ this is the worst day ever. my mum hates me too she is sad... :C :c and yoville.. oh they MUST hate me. Sad Crying or Very sad and petville. all of you hate me to... oh and I got no iphone.... I gust wanna go to sleep and never wake up.... maxine hates me, and yet I will still pay for her HUGE house in saint louis.... I hate everyone.... okay... so get use to evil arcee. coz the world hates me, and I HATE IT.
*me throws clears everything out of the closet, and throws everything else out the window, and then crawls into closet* I'm so mad I don't even want ROB IN HEERE! GET OUT.... Crying or Very sad you hate me to *me kicks rob out.* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 22nd 2010, 11:14 pm

what happened arcee?? why did maxie report you?? are you banned from BABV??
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 1:46 am

Aww please dont be like that i love you (In bff way)
And im sure they dont hate you they all love you because your a fan of them
and ignore maxine
and your MOM LOVES YOU FOREVER AND EVER Your her first born i think
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 2:03 am

Nobody hates you Arcee!
Your a fab,wonderful,pretty & amazing (AND FUNNY Razz) girl!
If i had to choose between.....Team chocolate & Team Arcee,i would be on your side!Definetly Smile
So you hate me??
Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 2:44 am

Beth928..★ wrote:
Nobody hates you Arcee!
Your a fab,wonderful,pretty & amazing (AND FUNNY Razz) girl!
If i had to choose between.....Team chocolate & Team Arcee,i would be on your side!Definetly Smile
So you hate me??
Sad

I agree 100%!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 5:03 am

what did she report you for?
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 8:00 am

ARCEE!!!!!!!! dont think that! maybe it was an acciedent....
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 8:28 am

Aww. Sad How did Maxine report you? Maybe she did it by accident.
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Bear
Pawsome Bear
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 8:39 am

Why would Maxine hate you?!?!?! Sad Sad I'm sure no one hates you; it's all a big misunderstanding! Sad
Back to top Go down
ZoePrecious
Big Bear
Big Bear
ZoePrecious

BABV Username : ZoePrecious

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 8:53 am

i don't think anyone hates. i dont hate you. do you hate me? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 11:13 am

Arcee,no one hates you! I don't hate you! No one on the forum hates you! Maybe it was just one big misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 11:17 am

.... no she actually said my name, and said she reported me, not nearly an accident.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 11:56 am

are you sure it was Maxine's email? Can you maybe post a picture of what it said or copy what it said and paste it?
Or of course if you don't want to its okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 7:07 pm

She hates me... she really hates me! 610

yeah, I'm prety sure there is no other Arcee Pattinson.
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 9:38 pm

ʎadda Tractor wrote:

what rude remarks? im so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 2:46 am

grrrrr maxine you are evil
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:05 am

THATT MIGHT BE A FAKE MAXINE CLARK!!
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:08 am

No, she is official. on the official build-a-bear wall. Sad
Back to top Go down
~Banana Pudding~
Cool Bear
Cool Bear
~Banana Pudding~

BABV Username : DrewViolinist

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:08 am

ʎadda Tractor wrote:

The doesn't look right. Someone saying Lara for i.e could be trying to scare you. Suspect and why would she put it up there for the world to see?

Last edited by SaltandPepper:P on April 24th 2010, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:11 am

Coz... I'm bad... Blush . shamona.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:15 am

i agree with drew,i don't think thats maxine.
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:23 am

Hmmm, maybe... not oh my gosh yes, but maybe. because she did not have the slightest problem with me on twitter. And when I sended her a friend request on facebook she did not even accept, and I seen her accept everyone else's.
But for now, I don't give a cow. I just hope it does not affect my facebook account, coz if that happens.... oouuuuh tic tic... there is going to be one mad gurl.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:25 am

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Hmmm, maybe... not oh my gosh yes, but maybe. because she did not have the slightest problem with me on twitter. And when I sended her a friend request on facebook she did not even accept, and I seen her accept everyone else's.
But for now, I don't give a cow. I just hope it does not affect my facebook account, coz if that happens.... oouuuuh tic tic... there is going to be one mad gurl.
if it does,make a new one Razz
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:30 am

Beth928..★ wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:

uhhum, I pay real money on there zynga apps on my account, and I am on like level 40-50 on each one...... I really just can't quit on that.
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 3:31 am

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Beth928..★ wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:

uhhum, I pay real money on there zynga apps on my account, and I am on like level 40-50 on each one...... I really just can't quit on that.
yahh but still Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She hates me... she really hates me!   She hates me... she really hates me! Empty

Back to top Go down

She hates me... she really hates me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Archives-
Jump to: