Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im scared of these 2 things

Go down 
+5
Rain
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
~Banana Pudding~
Catastrophic Beauty
Amber♥USA
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

Im scared of these 2 things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im scared of these 2 things   Im scared of these 2 things - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 10:44 am

Remi11 wrote:
Naw, it wouldn't be fun. Dieing isn't really fun, you don't get to be with the ones you lol

edited

awww yes you will. who says other wise? or maybe even you get to come back to earth :O like... you get to be a burd or sumthing... I think it would be fun to be a burd.... yes...
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: Im scared of these 2 things   Im scared of these 2 things - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 11:04 am

But, would you be with family?

No, cause you would be a bird, and your family would be humans.. it's just not the same.. id your not afraid of dieing, ok... but I am...
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: Im scared of these 2 things   Im scared of these 2 things - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 11:45 am

Remi11 wrote:
But, would you be with family?

No, cause you would be a bird, and your family would be humans.. it's just not the same.. id your not afraid of dieing, ok... but I am...

I think our minds will be erased. so like I was sum other dude in my past life or wahtever but I don't remember it!! Razz IDK I guess we'll know when we get there.
see makes it even better there will be a big surprise at the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im scared of these 2 things   Im scared of these 2 things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im scared of these 2 things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Archives-
Jump to: