Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?

Go down 
+8
Rain
PawsomeAliceGal
~Banana Pudding~
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
sammibubbles3
Number XV
Caitlyn
Catastrophic Beauty
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? Empty
PostSubject: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 12:53 pm

what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? what bothers me is if sum one leaves the bath fosit on ARGAGAAAAAAAA Mad lol drives me NUTS! I know this is too random. hahah
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 1:02 pm

My bathroom is so girly. We painted it pink back when I was like 6 with flower design. Its hideous Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 5:21 pm

when dad leaves the seat up before i go to bed >:-(
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 5:37 pm

GraceCameryn♥SasuKarin wrote:

hmmm I think I got my boyes trained in that section.... Razz next tyme just say "HEY YOU FREAK YOU GET YOUR BUT IN HERE, AND PUT THIS SEAT DOWN RIGHT NAW!!!" Very Happy works like a charm!
Back to top Go down
sammibubbles3
New Bear
New Bear
sammibubbles3

BABV Username : Sammibubbles3

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 2:13 am

hmm... its my bathroom, so i really dont hate anything, but IF i had a little sister, she would probably go through my stuff, but i only have brothers, lol what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? 776569
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:19 am

Probs the fact that when i want to look in the mirror when seeing if i got something on my face,the sun goes into my eyes,so i have to squint Razz
also the fact that somebody moves my tooth brush...UGHHH!
Back to top Go down
~Banana Pudding~
Cool Bear
Cool Bear
~Banana Pudding~

BABV Username : DrewViolinist

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:57 am

Um... I'd have to say when there is hair and dust everywhere I'm like a clean freak unless it's my room but even then I hate dust on my walls. Also when the faucet is filthy with spit and toothpaste gross.
Back to top Go down
PawsomeAliceGal
Fun Bear
Fun Bear

BABV Username : Marybethrocknroll

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 5:07 am

When my big sister doesn't flush the chain
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:45 am

When the sink is filled with rubbish... like SPIT, TOOTHPASTE, HAIRRR, AND OTHER YUCK THINGS. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:10 am

Remi11 wrote:
When the sink is filled with rubbish... like SPIT, TOOTHPASTE, HAIRRR, AND OTHER YUCK THINGS. Embarassed

oh yhhh... my stupiid dad dooze that a lot, and my bro spits rubbish toothpaste one everything.... oouh, and there is always water on the rim on it. so when I look at my face, and find zits it makes my shirt all wet, and rubbishy Razz lol lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Only1Shannon
New Bear
New Bear
Only1Shannon

BABV Username : ShannonAugust124

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 5:43 am

What bothers me is when my little brother doesn't put the seat down >.<
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

BABV Username : AmberAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 5:51 am

when my sis messes up the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 6:57 am

I know right? Smile

It's a bad habit,..espcailly since it's my bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 7:08 am

I don't have a problem with my siblings coming in since they are all grown up and out of the house Razz lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 7:16 am

What bothers me is that I have to clean it every week and my mom's hair is all over it and my brother has toothpaste all over the sink. It is gross to clean up... Razz
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 8:02 am

I hate it when I really need to go to the bathrrom after my dad goes #2 and trust me u dont wanna go a mile close
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

BABV Username : AmberAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 8:24 am

BearHugger wrote:
I hate it when I really need to go to the bathrrom after my dad goes #2 and trust me u dont wanna go a mile close

I thinkk i no what you mean...
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 9:19 am

GraceCameryn♥SasuKarin wrote:
same here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?   what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom? Empty

Back to top Go down

what bothers you when you walk into your bathroom?
Page 1 of 1