Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliigurll♥
Bear
Bear
Caliigurll♥

BABV Username : carlysoccerbear45

THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN) Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN)   THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN) EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 1:27 pm

Hello Membears and Staff,
I got to thinking to myself about how wonderful Bearville-Family is, and how much of a "family" it is. People care about each other, and each others feelings here. So I, Caliigurll♥, decided to make it Bearville-Family National Staff Appreciation Day. Staff, please read this card made for you by us members, made for you on March 10, 2011 (BF National Staff Appreciation Day)

Dear Staff,
Thank you for making us feel welcome and as a family. Thank you for making us all united and making BF what it is today. Unlike other sites, our staff members do not make us feel of un-importance or like children, they make us feel all equal (which we are as the constitution of America says, but some Bearville websites treat us as if we are not) We appreciate all you have done, and hope that Bearville-Family never goes into ruins-and it never shall.

Bear Hugs from your membears,

Signed Member List: (please post your name and what you would like to say to the staff)

CaliiGurll♥-Thank you for making me feel welcome and apart of this bearville family.
Nobody'sHeart-Staff people all over this forum, I, Nobody'sHeart, thank you for being AWESOME, FUNNY, AND GREAT FRIENDS

Last edited by Caliigurll♥ on March 11th 2011, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
Number XV

BABV Username : GraceFurfect

THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN)   THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN) EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 1:37 pm

Staff people all over this forum, I, Nobody'sHeart, thank you for being AWESOME, FUNNY, AND GREAT FRIENDS!
Back to top Go down

THANK YOU, B.F. STAFF! (EVERYBODY READ AND SIGN)
Page 1 of 1