Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!

Bearville-Family


 
NewsNews  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
avatar

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16
Posts : 2435
Join date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 5:13 am

Check out the New Quest available in the Neighborhood!


Locations:
Town Square
Pawsitively Green Center
Friendship Forest Entrance
Friendship Forest Park
Maxine's Condo (Outside)

Prize:

_______________________________________________


S.I.C.= Second in Command
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Admin
Founder and Owner
avatar

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18
Posts : 1761
Join date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 6:11 am

you can buy those at Pawlettes!!!

_______________________________________________


Spoiler:
 
Here is the name of my best friend... Guest... yes that's YOU! Don't know me? I gave you a 0th Birthday Present... Cost me $0!! Hey! You have that many posts! How Coincidental! 14 March 2008 19:54 the exact time i joined BABV!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
<dMB<
Bear
Bear
avatar

BABV Username : rebeccazebra83
Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 6:17 am

Awesome! Yeah you can get them at pawlettes i wonder why they are giving them away? Thats my second Shamrock hat! :O
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
avatar

BABV Username : brianbraveguy
Posts : 2915
Join date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 12:34 pm

they need better prizes.
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
avatar

BABV Username : GraceFurfect
Posts : 1020
Join date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 1:11 pm

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
they need better prizes.

i know right, they been gettin lazy...

_______________________________________________




^My latest story.

Lemme see if I can get this right.... your name is Guest , You joined on , and you have 0 posts. If that says 0 posts, then you better get workin! If that says 300,000 Razz well then...:O

Click the spoiler, it's awesome!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
avatar

BABV Username : brianbraveguy
Posts : 2915
Join date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 1:35 pm

Nobody'sHeart wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
they need better prizes.

i know right, they been gettin lazy...

I know. what if a pour person finally saved up to buy that hat, then they get it in a quest. then they get sad. :C
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
avatar

BABV Username : GraceFurfect
Posts : 1020
Join date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 1:38 pm

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Nobody'sHeart wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
they need better prizes.

i know right, they been gettin lazy...

I know. what if a pour person finally saved up to buy that hat, then they get it in a quest. then they get sad. :C

exactly, the first time they started that it was an old fountain items now they doing pawlette's item taht you can still get, i'm gettin mad at them

_______________________________________________




^My latest story.

Lemme see if I can get this right.... your name is Guest , You joined on , and you have 0 posts. If that says 0 posts, then you better get workin! If that says 300,000 Razz well then...:O

Click the spoiler, it's awesome!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
avatar

BABV Username : brianbraveguy
Posts : 2915
Join date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 1:41 pm

Nobody'sHeart wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Nobody'sHeart wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
they need better prizes.

i know right, they been gettin lazy...

I know. what if a pour person finally saved up to buy that hat, then they get it in a quest. then they get sad. :C

exactly, the first time they started that it was an old fountain items now they doing pawlette's item taht you can still get, i'm gettin mad at them

:O the heart glasses! right?
Back to top Go down
Number XV
Assistant Bear
avatar

BABV Username : GraceFurfect
Posts : 1020
Join date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   March 2nd 2011, 1:42 pm

ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Nobody'sHeart wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
Nobody'sHeart wrote:
ʎadda Tractor wrote:
they need better prizes.

i know right, they been gettin lazy...

I know. what if a pour person finally saved up to buy that hat, then they get it in a quest. then they get sad. :C

exactly, the first time they started that it was an old fountain items now they doing pawlette's item taht you can still get, i'm gettin mad at them

:O the heart glasses! right?

no first it was the mountains poster, then the fuzzy hat, then island statue, now this. and i got the old pirate hat from the fountain years ago playing the fountain game today!

_______________________________________________




^My latest story.

Lemme see if I can get this right.... your name is Guest , You joined on , and you have 0 posts. If that says 0 posts, then you better get workin! If that says 300,000 Razz well then...:O

Click the spoiler, it's awesome!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!   

Back to top Go down
 
New 4-Leaf Clover Quest!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» St. Patrick's Day 2011: FREE 4-Leaf Clover Hat
» Lucky Clover Teddy's Rainbow Quest
» Elf Quest Toy Box!
» can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest
» TBC Quest-Maps

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Front Page News :: News Reports-
Jump to: