Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!

Go down 
+2
Admin
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! Empty
PostSubject: YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!   YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 6:57 am

Thats right folks, Razz I mastered.....
*drumroll*
FINGER KNITTING!!!
yeppp Razz
its actually sooooo much fun.................
I've made a hairband and a bracelet.
This... is how to make it :

Finger Knitting

What yah need :
Scissors
ball of wool
and...your hand!!! ( fingers included Razz)

What to do
1. Get the end of your wool and on your left hand ( if your right handed, put it on left, if your left handed, put it on right), tie a loose knot on your index finger. make sure the thread that is loose and is NOT coming from the ball hanging down your hand.
2.Get the wool from the ball, and weave it in and out your fingers making loops. When you get to your pinky, twist it round and keep on doing it till you reach ur index finger again.
3. once you've got two strands around each finger (not the thumb Razz), starting from the pinky, take the bottom strand over the top strand, and pull it off your finger. keep on going until you get one loop on each finger ( with the index, do NOT take off the knot. do two on this one too, so including the knot there will always be 3 or 2 on the index.).
4. Keep on repeating this until you think you have got enough.
5. When you want to stop, make it so you have one strand on each finger.Then, from the pinky, slip off the strand, and put it on your ring finger so you have 2. then, on the bottom strand on your ring finger, just slip it off. then with the remainding strand, slip it onto the middle finger so you have two. Repeat this until you've got onto the index finger. Then slip off the bottom one, and then find the wool thats coming from the ball. Cut it with your scissors approx 15cm away from your hand, to create a tail. take the loop off your index finger( DON'T LET GO) and put the tail through the loop.
Done!
it is so easy to do it once you've mastered it Razz

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!   YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 6:59 am

YAY! Join the cluuuuuub Smile i can finger knit... haven't done it in ages though
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
~Banana Pudding~
Cool Bear
Cool Bear
~Banana Pudding~

BABV Username : DrewViolinist

PostSubject: Re: YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!   YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 8:15 am

Good job I can't even sew Razz
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!   YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 9:37 am

I didn't bother to read any of that because I know I'd stink at it Razz
But so cool, Beth! :]
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!   YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 10:53 am

I made one! xD
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!   YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 1:14 pm

I can Pencil knit :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!   YESHHHH I MASTERED IT! Empty

Back to top Go down

YESHHHH I MASTERED IT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville-Family :: Archives-
Jump to: